• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards Believed to be done with Kyler. would you move bryce for him straight up?

micnificent28

18 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

This isnt a i think we should do this post or would I really want 2. Its more a hypothetical. I don't think Frank really likes Bryce. So I do think this situation at the least will cross chater somewhere in a alley or hallway. Screenshot_20231006_191714_NewsBreak.thumb.jpg.f75db61a57969f841159071a60e3fd01.jpg

Beside not having any proof whatsoever that Reich doesn't like Bryce, what makes you think he would prefer a QB who singlehandedly scream at his loyal HC in front of everyone on the sideline and got him fired. His HC had recruited him to be a leader. Bryce would NEVER do that to anyone. 

Tepper stupid decision making has rubbed off on the fans.smh

The fact this is even an idea is pathetic.smh

We are living in some scary times. We are borderline becoming one of the worst ran franchises in the NFL. Think about that next time you make one of these ridiculous suggestions.

#TheTepperWay

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Beside not having any proof whatsoever that Reich doesn't like Bryce, what makes you think he would prefer a QB who singlehandedly scream at his loyal HC in front of everyone on the sideline and got him fired. His HC had recruited him to be a leader. Bryce would NEVER do that to anyone. 

The OP wants Murray to yell at Reich....lets banned him!!!!

2 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Everyone and his roomate says its rumored he frank liked bigger qbs. It was said that tepper and Fitter pushed for bryce they haf eyed him the last 2 years and talked frank into. like i said in the post this is pure hypothetical i know how extremely unrealistic it would to trade the number 1 pick after 4 games but the question would  be brought up.

Based on pure talent.. i dont think its a bad trade 

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you thinking it you want it.

I'm thinking it because everybody is questioning Bryce and he is looking a little iffy... If another young former 1st overall pick suddenly became available I'm sure people would draw a parallel especially since they are similar in size. With Mr. in on every deal im sure its poped in his mind as well. valid discussion.