• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-2024 General Canes Thread

Panthers Fan 69

6 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'd love to know how that second line looked in practice. That may be the most sandpaper RBA has ever put on the ice. None of those 3 are afraid to mix it up.

I think Noesen rolling on that line will help allow KK to open up across the middle. 

So rolling with the theory Pyotr is probably fine but in the protocol. We have the pens tomorrow and the kings two days later. Does Raanta get two in a row? Do we take a look at Perets? A limping but still very potent kings is not an ideal game to throw Perets in. Judging by Fasty it’s safe to say the protocol is about a week so I think Pyotr will be good to go next Friday.

4 hours ago, WelshPanther said:

So Perets called up. He will probably see game time? Always interesting with the canes!

Here’s to hoping Raanta has turned the page cause I don’t know how you’d start Perets vs. the Kings. Like I said earlier I suspect Pyotr will be back for next Fridays game. 

• Pie 2

So apparently Kochetkov skated before practice yesterday. I’m not sure if we skate today or if it’s gonna be an off day. I feel like we probably won’t see him until the wild or in Boston though since he’s had prior concussions and he isn’t skating with the team yet. 

On 1/16/2024 at 2:22 PM, Harbingers said:

Oof. One of our prospects took a definitely intentional looking skate to the face in the KHL. No blood seen so I’m going to post it. 

This goes past misconduct to assault with a deadly weapon.