• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

3 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

When the game was out of reach, and the Lions players naturally relaxed on defense…then started to perform. 

Garbage time doesn’t bring him to a C for me. It’s Teddy Bridgewater empty stat poo.  

The Lions did not relax until that final drive.  They continued to score and even got several roughing the passer penalties from their pressure.  Campbell isn't a fan or relaxing.  

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The Lions did not relax until that final drive.  They continued to score and even got several roughing the passer penalties from their pressure.  Campbell isn't a fan or relaxing.  

Yeah they were not playing prevent.  They stayed aggressive.  

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

What? Chark was not wide open. He had his man beat but the throw had to be placed basically between defenders. 

Not like the broken coverage TD Dalton had to Chark.

This will continue.  Any progress shown by Young will be dismissed by some of these people.  It will eventually turn into well yeah he was the top pick he better be able to make that pass!

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We choose the wrong guy. It’s okay to admit it and accept it.   

I was team Stroud all the way and kept the receipts lol.  But I support Bryce as our QB and hope nothing but the best.  Regardless, someone’s gotta be fired this week

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean I guess it’s good Bryce is getting those calls because they both were a bit iffy.   

First one was but the guy landed on him so it was 50/50.  Second one nailed him in the facemask and his whole head jerked back.  Not sure that one was iffy.  It did help having a short QB there!

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

This will continue.  Any progress shown by Young will be dismissed by some of these people.  It will eventually turn into well yeah he was the top pick he better be able to make that pass!

That was a good pass.  Happy to see it.   But alas he throw a bunch of bad ones as well today.  

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

What? Chark was not wide open. He had his man beat but the throw had to be placed basically between defenders. 

Not like the broken coverage TD Dalton had to Chark.

Chark got significant separation from the db on that throw to the point where bryce would have been absolutely blind not to throw it. You cant be serious 

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

You are hyping Desmond Ridder??  I swear the Huddle has gone crazy.

I wanted Ridder, Purdy, Glass and Coan to compete with Darnold last year.

I wanted to surround the QB winner with Garrett Wilson, DJ Moore, Laviska Shenault, CMC and D'Onta Foreman.

This year I would have added a couple TEs from the draft.

So, it stings to see I was right, and the Panthers keep swinging and missing.

1st round QBs will always be overrated and you can find winners at QB in later rounds.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We choose the wrong guy. It’s okay to admit it and accept it.   

Oh yeah Stroud is legit.  That doesn't mean Young can't become a good QB, but Stroud should have been the pick.  AR can't stay healthy so I am sold on him yet either.  

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

First one was but the guy landed on him so it was 50/50.  Second one nailed him in the facemask and his whole head jerked back.  Not sure that one was iffy.  It did help having a short QB there!

Shortness most def helped.  Looked like he was wrapping young up but he just hugged his neck.