• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4-0

WarHeel

49 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Some guys are more lucky than good. Every contender would take Bryce over CJ right now. Kyle would trade Purdy, which everyone was calling elite for for Bryce immediately if offered and you know it. Last thing we need is a system QB to led our franchise.

Are you trying to rib folks? I don’t want to assume. 

27 minutes ago, Varking said:

Are you trying to rib folks? I don’t want to assume. 

I been a Bryce fan since he took over in Bama and haven't wavered my allegiance to him since while you been a flip flopper backing the flavor of the week. You didn't back CJ until he started winning like most fans. Not Bryce fault he has no playmakers but they should trade for Jamo who was Bryce favorite to bring that Bama connection to the NFL since the Lions doesn't use him properly anyways and can get him for a 3rd round perhaps which would be a steal imo.

3 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

I been a Bryce fan since he took over in Bama and haven't wavered my allegiance to him since while you been a flip flopper backing the flavor of the week. You didn't back CJ until he started winning like most fans. Not Bryce fault he has no playmakers but they should trade for Jamo who was Bryce favorite to bring that Bama connection to the NFL since the Lions doesn't use him properly anyways and can get him for a 3rd round perhaps which would be a steal imo.

Umm I think in your attempt to levy some personal insults my way you got me confused with somebody else. I have been on the Stroud bandwagon since long before the Georgia game last season. I made the first thread for us to draft Stroud. It was literally called Suck Proud for Stroud. 

I have never not been on the Stroud bandwagon. There’s been no flip flopping to the flavor of the week. 

Swing and a miss for you. 

I'm making a wild estimation.

Offense is about to get crazy explosive for no good reason. Mingo is gonna start getting some shine, Hurst is gonna really take some games over, and Thielen will consistently be there as well.

Brown is going to take this offense over with the mindset of "score as fast as possible, keep scoring, keep the offense moving by any means" with our defense being such a decimated mess.

Bryce is going to appear to turn the corner the rest of the season. He'll be in ROTY talk by week 13. 

Ok I'm out of hopium

27 minutes ago, Varking said:

Umm I think in your attempt to levy some personal insults my way you got me confused with somebody else. I have been on the Stroud bandwagon since long before the Georgia game last season. I made the first thread for us to draft Stroud. It was literally called Suck Proud for Stroud. 

I have never not been on the Stroud bandwagon. There’s been no flip flopping to the flavor of the week. 

Swing and a miss for you. 

Sorry I did mistake you for someone else whose flavor of the week was covered all over his clownish character claiming we drafted the wrong QB just cause he didn't single handedly won in week 1. He has no clue what it takes to win games which goes beyond the QB. He probably doing this right now like a troll...

18 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Sorry I did mistake you for someone else whose flavor of the week was covered all over his clownish character claiming we drafted the wrong QB just cause he didn't single handedly won in week 1. He has no clue what it takes to win games which goes beyond the QB. He probably doing this right now like a troll...

You know it's a completely valid take to acknowledge Stroud has outplayed Young so far, right? I have seen progress from Bryce week over week for the most part but it's hard to watch every snap of both offenses and make a determination that we drafted the better QB, so far. I am not hanging my hat on what they did in college. It no longer matters the moment they get drafted. For what they have done in the NFL, CJ, right now, has played better. 

19 minutes ago, Varking said:

You know it's a completely valid take to acknowledge Stroud has outplayed Young so far, right? I have seen progress from Bryce week over week for the most part but it's hard to watch every snap of both offenses and make a determination that we drafted the better QB, so far. I am not hanging my hat on what they did in college. It no longer matters the moment they get drafted. For what they have done in the NFL, CJ, right now, has played better. 

The vibes are familiar that person has definitely been here before on a different account. If I had to guess I'd say Ivory Panther. Very similar.

• Beer 1

On 10/25/2023 at 2:56 PM, Varking said:

Yes no doubt. Ball don't lie but Bryce is still the better QB if he has playmakers too. Trade for Jamo who was Bryce favorite wideout and you will realize what playmakers can do cause it takes 2 to tango my fiend. Lions are treating him like a bust which is a shame. I think our 3rd round pick can pry him away and then you will see the Bama connection in action cause its REAL!!!

Maybe even a 4th round pick since its his 2nd season in the NFL now. Make it happen Fitter and watch magic happen between Bryce and Jamo like Burrow and Chase!

https://heavy.com/sports/detroit-lions/jameson-williams-bust-second-year-suspension/

4 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Without any playmakers while CJ has Nico who IS a speedy playmaker that is opening up the field for others. I don't know but i do believe in Bryce as a pro but it will take time.

Naw, at home I think we come out and get this one.  Burns needs to show up cuz their OL is pretty stout.

They haven’t had a run game either.  This game is doable 

Edited by Shocker