• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

AI was arguably more popular than Kobe at one point. Kobe didn't pass AI in popularity until about the mid 2000's.

I grew up in that era and Iverson was definitely the most popular player at least around my area. Most kids at school would have an Iverson jersey. 

Yup.  I was an MJ and AI guy my whole life.  Spent tons of money on their gear, shoes, merch, etc.

Until I lived in Charlotte and “met” both personally.  👎🏽 Not good to fans at all, IMO.  Both of them.  Pretty weak.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Yup.  I was an MJ and AI guy my whole life.  Spent tons of money on their gear, shoes, merch, etc.

Until I lived in Charlotte and “met” both personally.  👎🏽 Not good to fans at all, IMO.  Both of them.  Pretty weak.

Yeah I think AI lives in Charlotte. He was at the game vs Philly the other night.

Sucks that he was mean to you.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I think AI lives in Charlotte. He was at the game vs Philly the other night.

Sucks that he was mean to you.

He def lives in Charlotte.  He wasn’t mean exactly, he just doesn’t allow fans to even acknowledge him like the good ones do.  Like don’t even look at me bro.  Same with MJ.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, HardcoreHokie said:

He def lives in Charlotte.  He wasn’t mean exactly, he just doesn’t allow fans to even acknowledge him like the good ones do.  Like don’t even look at me bro.  Same with MJ.

I knew MJ was a jerk. Dude doesn't even have social media. He thinks he's above everyone.

• Pie 1

On 12/27/2023 at 12:38 AM, HardcoreHokie said:

Down 6, Up 7, Down 9 in five game minutes.

Hornets go on a 24-7 run with our stars lighting it up, Clips immediately follow with a 17-4 run.

We had Miles and Rozier both on the bench during that run while PG13, Harden, and Westbrook were all playing.

Steve Clifford WHAT?

That’s basically every Hornets game I watch. They’re all the same. They go down by 10-15, battle back to make it a one possession game, lose by 10. It’s beyond frustrating. 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

That’s basically every Hornets game I watch. They’re all the same. They go down by 10-15, battle back to make it a one possession game, lose by 10. It’s beyond frustrating. 

Seriously, what else does Clifford need to do to show he is not it?  We need a new coach to go with the new ownership, are they too scared to do anything?

19 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Allen Iverson.

I was beyond surprised as well, but that was straight from their mouths.

AI was a beast.  One of my favorites as well, but it’s hard to fathom THOSE DUDES idolized Iverson over MJ or Kobe. 

Allen Iverson was great no doubt.  I could see it 

• Pie 1