• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 9 or also known as 'As the Harbrough Turns'

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You went from pounding your chest about a Pac-12 championship game to hoping to just qualify for a bowl game REAL quick. 😂

I’m hoping Florida can get to 6 wins but our schedule is brutal the rest of the way. We might be favored against Arkansas and that’s it. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m hoping Florida can get to 6 wins but our schedule is brutal the rest of the way. We might be favored against Arkansas and that’s it. 

Hey, a week ago I was trying to figure out how UNC could get into the top 4 to qualify for the playoffs and now I'm hoping to qualify for the ACC CG and get a NYE6 bowl. It is what it is.

But we have fans saying "fug Mack Brown" because a barely ranked team in the preseason isn't gonna win the national championship. I mean, "fan" is short for "fanatic" after all... 😂

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You went from pounding your chest about a Pac-12 championship game to hoping to just qualify for a bowl game REAL quick. 😂

Yeah I also said the same for the Tarheels. Funny every time someone mentions something about Colorado you're the first to say something.

You been hating on Deion the entire season. Keep hating my guy.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I also said the same for the Tarheels. Funny every time someone mentions something about Colorado you're the first to say something.

You been hating on Deion the entire season. Keep hating my guy.

Funny how a supposed UNC fan doesn't realize that "Tar Heels" is two words and tries to throw shade at UNC anytime I say something about his lord and savior Deion. 😂