• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Week 8 Games

LinvilleGorge

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

For a defensive coach the Commanders' D is straight up embarrassing.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Commanders come up short. McLaurin drops three crucial balls in the final minutes. Reddick blows past the RT for the instant strip sack on 4th down. Bieniemy really didn't help his struggling OL down the stretch. Just completely abandoned the run down the stretch.

Commanderville!

Sam Howell #1 fan. 

45 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I got a feeling if the 49ers lose this game they might go to Sam Darnold next week.

Would love to see what Sam can do with all those weapons. I honestly think he has better arm talent than Purdy.

He has better arm talent than most the league between the ears is the problem 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I got a feeling if the 49ers lose this game they might go to Sam Darnold next week.

Would love to see what Sam can do with all those weapons. I honestly think he has better arm talent than Purdy.

barack obama shrug GIF

That might be the least informed football take I have ever seen on the Huddle. Congrats, sir.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

barack obama shrug GIF

That might be the least informed football take I have ever seen on the Huddle. Congrats, sir.

I honestly think Purdy is a pretty average game manager type but Darnold would be Darnold. He'd probably come in and look really promising at first and then as soon as the league started getting film on him in the system... here come the turnovers. It's been the story of his career.

I honestly expect the same thing out of Levis.