• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Can’t stand Duke but really like Jared McCain, think he’ll be a good NBA player.

Weren't you calling me out yesterday about State, yet you in here doing the same thing.

Fug Duke and everyone associated with them Linville style!

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Weren't you calling me out yesterday about State, yet you in here doing the same thing.

Fug Duke and everyone associated with them Linville style!

You don’t see me pulling for Duke even though I have them advancing… you on the other hand were ready to risk it all for D.J. Burns.

My post was in reference to McCain as an NBA prospect. As a Hornets fan I don’t care where the player went to school once they become a Hornets player, and I wouldn’t mind McCain on the Hornets at all.

That’s a massive difference than openly rooting for a rival… but hey, whatever makes you feel better about betraying UNC.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You don’t see me pulling for Duke even though I have them advancing… you on the other hand were ready to risk it all for D.J. Burns.

My post was in reference to McCain as an NBA prospect. As a Hornets fan I don’t care where the player went to school once they become a Hornets player, and I wouldn’t mind McCain on the Hornets at all.

I'm rooting for State because of my bracket. I have them in my Final 4. I don't view State as a threat. They are like the little brother to me.

It's always Fug Duke for me. Once State reaches the Final 4 they can fug off.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm rooting for State because of my bracket. I have them in my Final 4. I don't view State as a threat. They are like the little brother to me.

It's always Fug Duke for me. Once State reaches the Final 4 they can fug off.

I guess if your bracket is in good shape, mine is fuged so I hope everyone gets upset except for UNC.