• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Smith-Marsette

DaveThePanther2008

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

anyone thinking we outsmarted the chiefs and their front office/Reid is delusional

That was around the time of peak 'preseason doesn't matter' and 'the staff knows best' nonsense, so 'Fitterer stole a receiver from the reciever-starved Chiefs' was right in line with the delusion.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Says a ton of he can't get snaps over guys like TMJ.

Maybe, but I'm not so sure of that.

One of the areas where I have questions about Reich is his depth chart decision making. The aforementioned Raheem Blackshear not getting reps previously is an example of why. Likewise, Tommy Tremble is starting to look decent but was sitting behind Ian Thomas on the depth chart.

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe, but I'm not so sure of that.

One of the areas where I have questions about Reich is his depth chart decision making. The aforementioned Raheem Blackshear not getting reps previously is an example of why. Likewise, Tommy Tremble is starting to look decent but was sitting behind Ian Thomas on the depth chart.

The Chiefs are markedly better at identifying talent and their receivers suck; they still let him go over roster-bottom guys like Richie James and Justyn Ross. I don't disagree that our staff is questionable but Marsette is not a hidden gem.

18 minutes ago, KSpan said:

The Chiefs are markedly better at identifying talent and their receivers suck; they still let him go over roster-bottom guys like Richie James and Justyn Ross. I don't disagree that our staff is questionable but Marsette is not a hidden gem.

Not saying he is.

But we've seen a couple of would look to be questionable roster management choices this year. Heck, that was one of Ron Rivera's downfalls.

Just hoping it's not a trend...

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I hadn't noticed the name change.

Shouldn't a mod be able to help you with that?

Maybe. I think I can reveal the password on my old macbook and log in. Also sometimes weird cache stuff glitches things out. Either way I needed a temporary account as my eyes cannot handle this message board without dark mode engaged lol.