• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seems like today put an exclamation point on it...

Huffgolf30

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Drake Maye 

As far as hope, at the point, the Panthers prayer should be that Drake remains in school and waits for rhe 2025 draft. 

This will never happen because the owner is a lost cause but...if it were me, I would attempt to bring Brandon Beane back home from Buffalo. The guy is from Norwood and went to UNC Wilmington. I would make him President and General Manager and buy him a mansion on Lake Norman. Does he really want to spend his career in that cold weather? (My understanding is you CAN hire from another organization if it's a promotion/hirer position. Since I don't know all the intricate hiring rules in the NFL, I could be wrong on this.)

So, bring Beane in and Beane starts "talking to" Mark Maye behind the scenes about how he (Beane) is going to straighten this mess out.

Who knows. Ya gotta try something. A pipe dream I know.

On 11/6/2023 at 8:17 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

and thats not hyperbolic to say either, there is literally no way out of this maze.  We dont have enough draft capital or cap space to fix this dog poo roster any time soon.

facts. gotta get better the same way you got sick. Lots of little (and big) choices got us here, one player or trade or whatever isn't going to magically unfu*k the pig.