• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn't Bryce Youngs fault

Brent Gregory

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, he would've made a lot less money to still be a guy with marginal NFL talent.

QB is a weird position when it comes to need. Teams end up with crappy players all the time. He would have had a shot to go somewhere he could have had a chance at a second contract which looks to be dying here.

I get why he took the money but that is on him. Just talking blame, he earned his though it's a drop in the bucket of suck they got going on.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I mean if you're gonna call folks out for being active this week but not the main toxic Bryce Young fanatic who skipped out for the first 6 weeks you might just wanna sit this one out.

there were at least 10 threads after last week boasting how young bested stroud.  Where the fug are those guys tonight?

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I mean if you're gonna call folks out for being active this week but not the main toxic Bryce Young fanatic who skipped out for the first 6 weeks you might just wanna sit this one out.

I don't even know who that is, man. But I know at least a dozen folks on here who were dead-silent at this time last week. Hard to take them seriously.