• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this be the worst TNF of all time?

WarPanthers89

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Broncos Colts last year was worse but Reich was also involved in that one

Yup that Colts game put me to sleep which rarely happens. This game i was up all game appreciating the improvement Bryce is making week by week. I am proud of him as a fan but not on the team overall play. 

1 minute ago, GhostWhispah said:

Yup that Colts game put me to sleep which rarely happens. This game i was up all game appreciating the improvement Bryce is making week by week. I am proud of him as a fan but not on the team overall play. 

The team is a reflection of the huddle rn

there's some pieces that are good but overall the ones with "power to change things" rarely ever change them for the better

9 hours ago, TABUTIFUL said:

The team is a reflection of the huddle rn

there's some pieces that are good but overall the ones with "power to change things" rarely ever change them for the better

Agreed. They need to give Burns an extension just the 49ers gave Bosa the biggest defensive contract in NFL history since they do not want to trade him. It all starts on defense before building the offense imo.