• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shouldn't They Try Some new WRs? 🤔

Hoenheim

40 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

He drew a PI call on his other target. Led the team in receiving yards. Give the kid a start Sunday.  Literally can't be worse.

6’6, 225 with good (4.5) short speed and real good longer speed (200m and 400m) is honestly kinda freakish.  His interviews and videos are impressive as well.  I say give him a real shot and tell Bryce to throw it up there for him.  He can get it.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Newbie said:

TMJ was never close to a breakout. He’s sucked the entire time he’s been here. 

I don't know what to tell people that want to overgeneralize. He was open some, he caught some passes, and blocked well for the run game after Wilks took over last year. I agree, he looks lost again this year. 

2 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

6’6, 225 with good (4.5) short speed and real good longer speed (200m and 400m) is honestly kinda freakish.  His interviews and videos are impressive as well.  I say give him a real shot and tell Bryce to throw it up there for him.  He can get it.

Well I sure hope so.  Mainly he's not TMJ or Chark or S-M or the litany of scrubs we've rolled out that clearly can't play at this level so let's see

• Beer 1