• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

Fedora was a let down too!! I was excited for the hire.. just fizzled out .. couldn’t get high recruits 

He didn't try. He didn't even bother to recruit in state kids. Ruined all the relationships we had with local powerhouse HS programs. Another reason I wanted Mack back. I knew he'd fix that in a hurry.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

If it's happening again, it's not a new development. Maye and Co really haven't looked that good the last few weeks

New as in the offense lasted longer than the D. It isn't new for the offense to eventually fall apart down the stretch. The team face planting in the second half of the season is very much the norm under Mack. That's just the sad reality.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Develop? At UNC? Has he developed? Did Howell develop?

If he wants to develop he needs to go to the NFL.

Hey I am obviously being sarcastic cuz I don’t want him to leave!! But I do think sometimes they leave to early!! And his play has me wondering!! Plus maybe Panthers could grab him 2025

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Develop? At UNC? Has he developed? Did Howell develop?

If he wants to develop he needs to go to the NFL.

Howell got spanked by the Cowgirls.

Not sure why people keep talking about Howell. At his best he's a middle of the pack QB. Saying that he's probably the best UNC QB to play in the NFL which is honestly sad to say.