• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce (thigh) on injury report

WarHeel

14 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Sure buddy Sure.  It's never bryces fault.   Just leave him alone.  I got it.  

I'm not saying Bryce hasn't played poorly. What I'm saying is the entire offense around him has as well.

Bryce has been bad. The OL has been bad. The receivers have been bad, Thielen aside. The RBs have been bad. The scheme is bad. The players are bad and mismatched; so are the coaches.

All I'm saying is ANY rookie QB is likely to struggle when literally everything around him is bad. That's not an excuse; it's a fact. Bryce has to be better, but so does the team and coaching around him.

On 11/16/2023 at 5:34 PM, jayboogieman said:

This season is supposed to be about developing Young, not wins and losses. Leave him in and let him play and learn.

Not what I saw the other week up in Chicago and the fallout afterwards. Tepper thought with Bryce he had the QB he needed to win. The only thing he is doing is making sure Chicago has the first pick in the draft this year.