• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F You David Tepper

Panthers Fan 69

All my homies hate David Tepper. Worst owner in the NFL. I have never felt this much disdain for a person I don't even know personally. Dumb fug Tepper got rid of the only coach who got him the most wins since he became owner: Steve Wilks. He also wanted to fire Mike Tomlin when he was minority owner of the Steelers. He wanted to get rid of a coach who had zero losing seasons. Tepper is a complete idiot. Any decision Tepper makes, do the complete opposite. Every decision Tepper makes, the opposite has to be correct.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The guy let Steve Wilks go because he was a true alpha and knew the players respected him. He couldn't take Wilks being the guy.

So he hired another yes man as HC with no voice. This is the Tepper Way.

Unless we hire a real alpha HC there is nothing that will change. It's why I'm all in on Jim Harbaugh. You have to hire a HC who will tell Tepper to STFU and stay out the way.

Wilks straight up earned the job and was one JC Horn game away from the playoffs.

We could have kept last years running game, taken AR at 3, still have DJ Moore and have a winning season right now.

Tepper thinks he has some kind of divine instinct that he knows better and it’s ruining this team. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Wilks straight up earned the job and was one JC Horn game away from the playoffs.

We could have kept last years running game, taken AR at 3, still have DJ Moore and have a winning season right now.

Tepper thinks he has some kind of divine instinct that he knows better and it’s ruining this team. 

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Should have kept Wilks. But all the crap holes on this forum wanted an offensive coach. 

Edited by Harbingers

9 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Tepper is just another narcissistic asshole.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Should have kept Wilks. But all the crap holes on this forum wanted an offensive coach. 

Well since the Panthers let random forum users decide the biggest decisions for this franchise I'll be taking over Owner/GM duties starting now. I wanted Wilks to stay so I know I'll make better decisions than Tepper. My first decision is to no longer let carolinahuddle make hiring decisions. Done deal, that right there is a masterclass in executing a coup

8 minutes ago, TimeTravelingTepper said:

Well since the Panthers let random forum users decide the biggest decisions for this franchise I'll be taking over Owner/GM duties starting now. I wanted Wilks to stay so I know I'll make better decisions than Tepper. My first decision is to no longer let carolinahuddle make hiring decisions. Done deal, that right there is a masterclass in executing a coup

Ain’t no time to look in the past. You ain’t Loki or Kang!

6 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

Tepper has always been good at stocks. He could make a profit on selling the Panthers right now. Please look at the Panthers like a stock and sale them. 

He’s not even good at stocks dude. Who told you that? He’s a glorified “white collar” debt collector. He washes money and made a fuging poo ton of dough off of it. 

Edited by Harbingers

21 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I argued this for pages and pages a couple of weeks ago and kept being told his mindset was too "archaic" for today's NFL despite him actually winning games last year with a staff and roster he inherited with no prep. Wilks actually understood what this team was built for - downhill running and then play action.

So what happens if we fire Frank, promote Evero, and he does the same solid job Wilks did? Will he be jettisoned too because he's not an offensive coach? Tepper freaking SUCKS.