• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need a goalie.

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Agreed, we take waaaay too many shots from outside that get blocked a/o deflected before they get to the net.

Even if they do get to the net we don't have anyone parked there like there needs to be if that's going to be our game plan.  Also, if you do finally park someone in front of the net they have to have good hands i.e. not Staal or Marty....Bunting can locate, pick the puck up, and place a rebound as good as anyone I've seen on the Canes this year.  Maybe Noesen too??

I think it has to be Bunting, Noesen or Jarvy. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

8 hours ago, Darkseid89 said:

I think it has to be Bunting, Noesen or Jarvy. 

The vast majority of Noesen's goals come from inside 6'. He even said himself there are no highlight reels of him because there's nothing special about scrapping in a goal or getting a deflection in the crease. Noesen is the best net front player this team has had in the past 5 years.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Unleash the beast. He may not he a playoff goalie yet. But get us to the playoffs and we’ll talk. 

I wonder if the coaches were trying to get Koochie this past year to play more like a standard goalie.  Remember, when he was great for us in that run last year, he played like this above..wild and himself.  I really wonder if in that players only meeting they told Koochie just to go back to being you.  Last night, he made a ton of these old school wild saves.  Maybe you cant keep Koochie in a box and you have to let him be him?

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Definitely need a trade to pick up a decent goalie. Also father time has come to call on two of our beloved players. We need some youth.

Burns and raanta aren’t playing well. I watched it for 60 minutes tonight.   Love burns. Just getting to old. Same with raanta. Rod and Waddell need to stop fuging around and get a goalie 

• Pie 2