• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

I’m tired of actually being objective and watching the games .. Then coming here to see ppl (stuck on the team not doing what they wanted them to do) posting the dumbest assessment week after week after week..  
Byrce hasn’t played good but got dam he is literally getting no help from the Oline, weapons or Coaching..

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So we traded a kings ransom for a qb with absolutely no pocket awareness, shitty mechanics, a weak ass arm and who cannot see the field due to his size.

I got that right?  I fuging hate you dave and nicole, loathe your stupid asses

I already got in trouble for “bullying”

you once, but chill. Go ask your manager to let you on the fries for a while or something. 

26 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I don’t want to say yes, but it did look like he checked out of the original play.

It’s still Frank’s playcall.   The playcall says to throw the screen if they show blitz. Everyone in America knew the Titans would come and blitz Young there.  If Frank didn’t think they would blitz Young heavy he should retire today.

Frank then says if run well it’s a great play.  Then says he didn’t even have the WR that normally runs it over there lol

Clowns

• Flames 2