• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Tepper after the game

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

I hope it atleast occurred to him he could’ve had BPA at 9, traded up in 2nd for Levis and still have DJ and our draft picks

Even though it's probably his fault might as well dump Reich and Fitt asap and hire a pro consultant that he contractually has no involvement with. No more hanging out in the draft room breathing over peoples shoulders

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, BillS said:

He should’ve added “me” 

He Should have looked straight into someone's camera and begged the forgiveness of the fans, and the good players still on his team, everybody. 

If he put that kid on Reich, he needs to apologize for hanging the loser tag on him because he is going out a loser big time in all of this. 

14 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Name an owner not involved. You’re already incorrect if you think Jerry “don’t get any tattoos” Richardson wasn’t involved 

off the top of my head - ravens, Seahawks, eagles

san fran owners used to micro manage and then took hands off somewhat recently. Hmm wonder their records difference the past five years to before compares.

know who is?

Commanders until recently and the Cowboys (even though Jones knows more than Tep)

JR is somewhere in the middle, and as much as I despise him, he knew when he was over his head and he also knew football to some degree as do a few other owners

i think you’re confused with involved and meddling, owners are involved on the simple basis they own the team, but most are not stupid enough to think they need to be involved in day to day operations and have their wives ‘helping’

i don’t know if you’re trolling or actually think Tepper’s style and meddling is on par with the rest of the league

can you name an owner with zero football background who meddles and is successful?

Edited by onmyown