• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper + Young

SaltAndPepper

56 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

You know what also isn't enough to win in the NFL? Having the worst collection of Oline, WRs, TEs, and RBs in the entire NFL. Bottom. Tier. Every position group. Not only is it impossible to win with but also impossible to play like a top 15 QB with that mess. Throw in the playcalling and you could have drafted Jesus Christ himself #1 overall and he'd look like a bust in this offense

The offense is literally neutered because of Bryce young. 90% of the offense is run out of the shotgun which is just crazy at the NFL level.

Are you telling me that you’ve watched Bryce young for 10 weeks and still think it’s a coincidence that Dalton put up our highest point and yardage total of the season? 

There have been teams much worse talent wise than this current panthers squad. Bryce Young on the other hand has been historically bad. 

• Pie 2

Maybe Mr. Tepper will bring in a Co-owner to help per his own playbook, the Panthers are a DISTRESSED ASSET

What is the strategy of Appaloosa Management?

A focus on distressed assets: One of the hallmarks of Appaloosa Management's strategy is a focus on distressed assets. This means investing in companies that are struggling financially and may be on the brink of bankruptcy

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It’s like if powder puff football had a QB with a head cheerleader as the QB. Bryce would be the backup. This guy is so soft he would pass up free seconds at thanksgiving.  He is such a beta that he would let you have his girlfriend.  

So here's the thing - I absolutely hate that Young is our QB. He's a terrible NFL athlete and, therefore, a terrible NFL QB.

That said there's absolutely no way I'm calling him soft. Dude has taken some hellacious hits and keeps getting up to play the next snap. I respect that. 

50 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Most folks on here just parrot what the talking heads tell them and convince themselves it's a conclusion they arrived at on their own.

Once you realize this, society as a whole starts to make a lot more sense.

I didn't watch that YouTube "The Blueprint" series the Panthers put out this offseason. 

I was off the bandwagon on Friday 23 April 2023 at 1:15am (GMT).

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

take off the black and blue glasses. Young is absolutely dog poo as a QB

You're fuging stupid if you think this. 

I don't know anybody wearing any glasses. 

You, are wearing blinders if you are blaming Bryce for this season. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Poo 2

Just now, pantherclaw said:

You fuging stupid if you think this. 

I don't know anybody wearing any glasses. 

You, are wearing blinders if you are blaming Bryce for this season. 

yes ma'am you're right

Can you please ask Dave to direct deposit to my account $2,000,000 and I'll agree with anything you say

my routing number is 053100737

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

ladies and gentlemen... meet Nicole Tepper's burner

you're right Nicole, he's AMAZING

Yes, poo me for not worshipping you and your stupidity.  

Poo me for having an opinion different from yours, and not filled with emotion. 

Why don't you learn to grow the fug up. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

Can you please ask Dave to direct deposit to my account $2,000,000 and I'll agree with anything you say

my routing number is 053100737

I'm gonna need the account number 🫥

(maybe a debit card number, expiration date and three-digit code)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2