• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

To be honest, I just haven't paid a damn bit of attention to mock drafts, the Senior Bowl, probably not the Combine either. It's just hard to get into it when we've sucked for so long and don't have a 1st round pick.

Look at it like this, we acquired the Chiefs pick and then traded back one spot.  It's not so bad then. 🙃

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Look at it like this, we acquired the Chiefs pick and then traded back one spot.  It's not so bad then. 🙃

Its just like getting punched in the dick and then asking for a harder one. The reward for sucking ass is a top pick. We EARNED the #1 pick one year after trading up to #1 and then shitting the bed with it. I usually love draft season. It's the playoffs for fans of bad teams. But not this year. It's just extra salt in the wound.

• Pie 1

I was worried Fitt would try to trade away future picks to try and save his job because the team wasn't winning. Then he did it, and now he's gone. Thanks again Fitt. We're ruined and there's nothing to be excited about any time soon.

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Its just like getting punched in the dick and then asking for a harder one. The reward for sucking ass is a top pick. We EARNED the #1 pick one year after trading up to #1 and then shitting the bed with it. I usually love draft season. It's the playoffs for fans of bad teams. But not this year. It's just extra salt in the wound.

I'm with you.  I  have just started getting the itch, but a mild one.  The draft itch normally starts in late November for me, after conference Championships wrap up.  This year it was late January and I'm still not super into it.

11 hours ago, Crixtala said:

PFN_Draft_result_1708269115756.thumb.png.bce1b2adb20eb2ddceceee4a46b3a055.pngPFN_Draft_result_1708224462977.thumb.png.c8c983bbc7bdcb185a0b4d5bd491f8f8.png

two recent ones with legette falling to the 80s. I don't like him at 33 when the adonai mitchell's, xavier worthy's, ladd mcconkey's and troy franklin's are there

dude holy poo brock bowers at 33 lmaoooo

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Yes it is absolutely brutal we traded away the first overall pick. I legitimately think about it at least once a day, but I still think we can get a good player at 33 and 65 and that also doesn't include a trade down scenario and maybe get three good players

24 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm with you.  I  have just started getting the itch, but a mild one.  The draft itch normally starts in late November for me, after conference Championships wrap up.  This year it was late January and I'm still not super into it.

Yeah, I just don't really feel like dealing with all the talk about what Chicago is going to do with our pick. Draft Caleb Williams? Draft Drake Maye? Stick with Fields and take another king's ransom for #1 and move down a few spots to draft another stud WR to pair with DJ Moore? Ugh. No thanks. Not a lot of enthusiasm to talk about what we might do with the leftovers at #33 after all that dick punching.

• Pie 1