• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

2 hours ago, Crixtala said:

The deeper I get into this, the less I think he does. I'm assuming most are thinking he'd be a Burns replacement and he's the best listed edge available when we start picking, but I think your assessment is correct, he seems more of a 4-3 edge

The last two I've done skipping over RobinsonPFN_Draft_result_1710598673427.thumb.png.7677c9a05225244dcf1e8d1ca3162415.pngPFN_Draft_result_1710687317393.thumb.png.eff5f3b65d8f119df757ed0da6a0c69a.png

I’m on the Sweat bandwagon as well, would be a spectacular front three

• Pie 1

I kind of like this one. Could be three starters right out of the gate with those first three... possibly 4 if we don't get Clowney or Young.

Started thinking also about continuing to to beef up that OL. Got a good swing tackle and another solid OG, both show a lot of versatility.

Screenshot_20240317_204828_Firefox.thumb.jpg.31c572a615559ff536b77cfe8df04d25.jpg

8 hours ago, Martin said:

I’m on the Sweat bandwagon as well, would be a spectacular front three

WR at #33, Sweat at #39.  I've mocked him some a while back, but I like how he's start to pop up in other mocks as well.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

I kind of like this one. Could be three starters right out of the gate with those first three... possibly 4 if we don't get Clowney or Young.

Started thinking also about continuing to to beef up that OL. Got a good swing tackle and another solid OG, both show a lot of versatility.

Screenshot_20240317_204828_Firefox.thumb.jpg.31c572a615559ff536b77cfe8df04d25.jpg

You don't want Eichenberg. He's too slow.  

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

WR at #33, Sweat at #39.  I've mocked him some a while back, but I like how he's start to pop up in other mocks as well.

The knock on Sweat is that he's not so good in the pass rush.  He scares me a bit in that I think he might not be worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick as I think that he has a higher chance to bust.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:57 AM, Crixtala said:

surprised to see Robinson still available at 46. most mocks I've done since picking up pick 39 seems to have him available at 33, but already gone at 39

I like him. I think he can play the edge or inside. 

On 3/15/2024 at 11:22 AM, rayzor said:

not sure what i think about this strategy.

in one way i absolutely love it because of what it does to the trenches.

of course we get our center for the next decade. 

Carolina was LAST in passing yards per game.  I think you should load up on receivers, a center, and a tight-end and then see how good Bryce can be when given legitimate weapons.  Thereafter ownership can decide if Bryce is the future or not.   

Traded into the first to get Burns replacement.  It took 33, 39, and a future 3rd.  I found myself trying hard to get Bryce weapons the rest of the draft, I would rather just keep those picks.

PFN_Draft_result_1710806968416.thumb.png.ae20b2f6cb3a5582c7ee369952c37200.png