• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

16 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Wait, are you wanting us to draft a TE or not?  (Kidding) I do like this draft. I mean Bortolini could be starting sooner vs later from round 5.

Only if the value is right and not before round 5.  I really only like two dudes, Wiley and Holker.   The draft would have to fall perfectly up to that point for us to take one.  I'm not sure Wiley lasts until round 5 though.  Holker is older and has limited upside, but is a natural pass catcher (something that our current TEs sorely lack).  We'd have to use a fifth rounder on him because he won't be there when we draft in the 7th.

I like one of the 5ths for IOL.  Centers are slow movers in the draft.  We can get a decent one there.  I think only like 7 centers get drafted each year on average. So in round 5 we'd probably be looking at Center4/5.  That would be in the Limmer/Nugent/Bortolini grouping.

• Pie 1

not sure how i feel about this one. didn't get a WR as early as i like to. 

reminds me of how things can go off the rails at any moment. i was lucky to get some trade offers that gave me more picks because it could have gotten ugly. i think we still got some good bases covered. only big question mark is the RB. Tyrone Tracy. Don't know much about him.

image.png.13f5f333e804d9297a4eb36ad8677f9f.png

I like this one a lot better, even with getting the WRs going later. I got my OL crew. I think McCormick, Gonclaves, and Zinter is now my goal in every mock. and a WR crew of Pearsall, Burton, and Washington would be awesome. I don't know that we add three and i seriously doubt they are around that long but it's nice to dream. 

image.png.bdf782e08ce236de6ccc1164d35aaab1.png

call it a day. i'm not a fan of the hype XL is getting and would be bummed if he's the pick at 33 or 39. i think he should be more in the 50 range, and would be ok with him at 65 if he's the second WR drafted

i personally would've grabbed Pearsall at 65, but get the feeling the panthers have a boner for XL (and it worries me)

PFN_Draft_result_1712071596508.thumb.png.1258fe826e1f56960034edb15e09aa8a.png

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Crixtala said:

getting too good at working the pfn system

PFN_Draft_result_1712240703552.thumb.png.9021e8bf1eed5d732ba929768422bd14.png

It's pretty predictable after a while. I know how to time it to get guys I want while changing a little direction now and then.

Screenshot_20240404_192807_Firefox.thumb.jpg.64638611496c9e1f923afdd9fdb4f894.jpg

• Pie 1

Ok....haven't used the NFL mock Database sim much in a while. This was kind of ridiculous.

image.thumb.png.f7c149799c4c978e9b2c9f449a5ea7aa.png

We wind up collecting in the 2025 draft
Colts     round 7
Bucs     round 3, 7
Bengals     round 5
Jags     round 5
Eagles     round 7 pick 250
Titans    round 3, 4, 7
Pats    round 1, 4
Chiefs     round 2,5,7,7
Cards     round 2,4,7

image.png.34c2fd36fc50fa41d6cef4ecc9b34cf7.png