• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone in the building is all in on Bryce

Panthers Fan 69

100%?  I heard the press conference. First of all…Tepper is bumbling idiot. Said everything and nothing at the same time. Secondly, if Young ends up being Jamarcus bad, what does that say about everyone in the building?  Is he lying? I think he is. Is he a bad owner that doesn’t know how to run an NFL team?  I know he is. The final word is his…..he said that. That is 100% meddling and we are doomed if he stays that course.  Buckle up folks…..today told me we haven’t hit the bottom yet. It’s coming and when it does….I fear it’s going to look way worse. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

100%?  I heard the press conference. First of all…Tepper is bumbling idiot. Said everything and nothing at the same time. Secondly, if Young ends up being Jamarcus bad, what does that say about everyone in the building?  Is he lying? I think he is. Is he a bad owner that doesn’t know how to run an NFL team?  I know he is. The final word is his…..he said that. That is 100% meddling and we are doomed if he stays that course.  Buckle up folks…..today told me we haven’t hit the bottom yet. It’s coming and when it does….I fear it’s going to look way worse. 

Dude this didn't need anther thread lol. it pains me to say it but they should be we are stuck with him with the price we paid for at least two more seasons.... i can list 10+ HOFs who sucked almost/equally/worse than Young their rookie seasons.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

tepper went off script and put his fat foot in his fat mouth

but yeah  as ncfan wants you to believe that everyone in the building, everyone, had bryce as their #1

• Poo 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Dude this didn't need anther thread lol. it pains me to say it but they should be we are stuck with him with the price we paid for at least two more seasons.... i can list 10+ HOFs who sucked almost/equally/worse than Young their rookie seasons.

I think it did. Here is why. People here think this is rock bottom.  We aren’t there yet. THAT is coming. Tepper is going give us a whole new meaning to rock bottom. 

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I think it did. Here is why. People here think this is rock bottom.  We aren’t there yet. THAT is coming. Tepper is going give us a whole new meaning to rock bottom. 

It's rock bottom because when you no longer care.... yup we are there whats he gonna do worse have b2b winless seasons? It's about the only bar left to clear. 1-10 looking at 1-16 the first 0-17 team is the only way to go lower.

Edited by BY9Franchise
  • Pie 1

By the end of the season, the only ones in the building are going to be those who are sold on BY, and you can be sure that whoever is hired as the next HC will be completely sold on him as well, because he won't get hired unless he is.

You don't have to like it....you might hate it....but our wagon is hitched to Bryce Young.

Might as well get used to it.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, rayzor said:

By the end of the season, the only ones in the building are going to be those who are sold on BY, and you can be sure that whoever is hired as the next HC will be completely sold on him as well, because he won't get hired unless he is.

You don't have to like it....you might hate it....but our wagon is hitched to Bryce Young.

Might as well get used to it.

this is true but its also foreshadowing on how not to run a nfl franchise, forcing your new coach to hitch their wagon to any qb is a recipe for disaster 

• Pie 2