• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unpopular take, David Tepper

Frank9999

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I don't really believe he hates to lose. He can say that all he wants but his actions with regards to concerts, events, soccer, etc. just don't support it. He cares about making $ and the Panthers so far have made him a ton of $

Lol you dont make as much $ with a shitty losing nfl team. This guy wants them to be good. Hes not firing people for sport. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, w280sax said:

Many owners would have kept rhule or Reich longer to avoid paying multiple coaches simultaneously the next few years.

There's plenty to not like but if he cared only about money, I doubt he'd be willing to pay three expensive head coaches for the next 3-4 years.

This man. The guy has legitimately made blunders but I think hes gonna end up getting it right. 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He is the #1 reason they are bad.

All he is doing is making everything worse and showing how little he knows and has learned.

Yea sure hes the reason, but he has only been a primary owner for 6 years. I do criticize him but I am just still very hopeful he ends up righting the ship here. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I'm sure he hates to lose - mainly because of money, but probably wants to win as well.  I suspect a lot of his anger is more because Frank and the team weren't doing what he wants/told them to.  But anyone who fires a direct employee after nearly a year and can't even say his name correctly is a bad person.  Ultimate disrespect.

• Pie 1

Just now, Stingray3030 said:

I'm sure he hates to lose - mainly because of money, but probably wants to win as well.  I suspect a lot of his anger is more because Frank and the team weren't doing what he wants/told them to.  But anyone who fires a direct employee after nearly a year and can't even say his name correctly is a bad person.  Ultimate disrespect.

Frank Reich offensive system here seemed to baffle many people around the league. The guy legit wanted to do everything the roster was not good at. That is the exact definition of a bad coach. 

Frank seems like a good dude but this fire was entirely warranted  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

I caught that at the very start too. Just weird.

• Pie 1