• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Jets 7:30pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Ya'll had to fuging jinx this by bragging on Raanta.

Nobody bragged on Raanta. I gave his stats. You blind guys couldn’t see Staal was in front and blocked Raanta’s view of the puck because all you see is if someone scores it’s always the goalie. Always. smh

• Beer 1

Just now, DavidEng said:

Nobody bragged on Raanta. I gave his stats. You blind guys couldn’t see Staal was in front and blocked Raanta’s view of the puck because all you see is if someone scores it’s always the goalie. Always. smh

You are correct and they are correct. Raanta sucks this season but tonight not entirely on him. It is what it is.

At some point we need a goalie who can win us games. That can’t be disputed 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, WelshPanther said:

You are correct and they are correct. Raanta sucks this season but tonight not entirely on him. It is what it is.

At some point we need a goalie who can win us games. That can’t be disputed 

And it’s also true we can’t win with 0 goals. Undisputed right?

4 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Here is what I can see very clearly, Raanta is the worst goaltender in the NHL at the moment.

Doesn't have to all be his fault but sucking fuging ass all year long....yeah, that is on him.