• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade in the Works?

Anybodyhome

During the Canes 6-2 win over the Sabres, DW was in the booth with Tripp and Will. He said he was not going on the road trip because he had work to do.

I also see the Leafs are down 3 defensemen and emergency recalled Max LaJoie, among others, to fill their holes on the blue line. Maybe there's a deal to be made that includes bringing a goalie our way in exchange for Drury and a future, or Pesce straight up? Would have to be a 3-team deal because Toronto has Samsonov and a 2, not a 1A/1B like the Canes, so they won't be shipping a goalie.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

During the Canes 6-2 win over the Sabres, DW was in the booth with Tripp and Will. He said he was not going on the road trip because he had work to do.

I also see the Leafs are down 3 defensemen and emergency recalled Max LaJoie, among others, to fill their holes on the blue line. Maybe there's a deal to be made that includes bringing a goalie our way in exchange for Drury and a future, or Pesce straight up? Would have to be a 3-team deal because Toronto has Samsonov and a 2, not a 1A/1B like the Canes, so they won't be shipping a goalie.

DO IT

• Flames 1

26 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Contrary to popular opinion I would not move Pesce before the deadline if at all this year. I think it would screw the teams mojo. Yes, I know we probably won’t get any return(though I really think he wants to stay here.), I’d pump and dump Drury though, even though he’s starting to settle in. As you said in this other thread this will be a big test with McDavid v. Drury. 

• Beer 1