• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarrett smartening up

CanadianCat

Right at the moment, my preference would still be to go after Antonio Bryant.

Some are skeptical of that happening, but many a guy has been signed after previously performing well against the team that signed them. it's not a bad audition process.

There are some way in which Jarrett's career has followed a similar path to that of Bryant, though. this, the question would be whether you sign the "finished product" or gamble that the "potential" guy will break out.

Jarretts a failure of the system, just like 34 almost was. I think 34 was backing up some dude from UCLA who loved to fumble the ball, as well as fall down upon first contact. Is the guy 34 was backing up still in the league? My point is this; Fox sticks with people way too long and doesn't give young talent a chance. That being said, it's time for DJ to make the most of this year, he doesn't have Jake at QB which should help a whole lot. Refer to the finale vs. NO.

Come on man! Jake rarely looked off Smith... Im not saying that he never threw to others but Smith was his 1st, 2nd and 3rd read

Well, you can be right on that. But then Smitty is the best WR on the team & some of our other WRs were kinda so-so even Moose at that time. But then when you have the best WR in your team like Smitty, wouldn't you try to throw to him a lot too??

Respect your elders. I'm tired of depending on the practice squad cinderella to step up. Draft someone high or sign the old coot.

holt and moose, wooooo

can't wait to see teams employ a six linebacker formation against our three wide set.

Archived