• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me why we shouldn't trade for Justin Fields in the off-season?

CamWhoaaCam

40 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Id like to see Fields get a fresh start in a better situation. Going from the Bears to the Panthers is hopping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

The problem is that fresh start might be in our division. I do not want to see him on a team like Atlanta with all those weapons.

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Imagine trading 4 1sts, 2 seconds and DJ Moore only to end up with Justin Fields. Lawd help us. 

Yup when you could have drafted him instead of Horn.  You are already seeing the chemistry DJ and Fields have.  Just imagine if they had been playing together all along and with CMC.  Franchise probably looks a lot different right now. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Project QB's don't win games vs a legit playoff team in the Detroit Lions.

A project QB is what we have in Bryce. 

Is that why the bears are in 4th place with a 5-8 record in the NFC North never having a winning record in Fields 3rd year?  

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

15 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Is that why the bears are in 4th place with a 5-8 record in the NFC North never having a winning record in Fields 3rd year?  

5 wins and he missed a few games because of injury. Yeah that's impressive considering that roster isn't very good.

I mean we got 1 win barely with Bryce. If you think Fields is trash then Bryce must be cow poop.

Win win-loss record says that Sam Darnold is a better QB than Justin Fields and that is sad.  Sam Darnold as a starter Career is 28-38 on bad teams too.  Justin Fields 9 -27 career win-loss record.  The same Bears team are 5-6 when he doesn't play.  So they are better when he is out of the lineup.  I really don't think he will ever be a good QB.  Great athlete but that isn't winning him games  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

5 wins and he missed a few games because of injury. Yeah that's impressive considering that roster isn't very good.

I mean we got 1 win barely with Bryce. If you think Fields is trash then Bryce must be cow poop.

I think fields sucks as a QB and Bryce is a colossal bust. Let’s go after Zach Wilson so me he there for 301 yards and beat the playoff team in the Texans. 

3 minutes ago, nctommy said:

Win win-loss record says that Sam Darnold is a better QB than Justin Fields and that is sad.  Sam Darnold as a starter Career is 28-38 on bad teams too.  Justin Fields 9 -27 career win-loss record.  The same Bears team are 5-6 when he doesn't play.  So they are better when he is out of the lineup.  I really don't think he will ever be a good QB.  Great athlete but that isn't winning him games  

Shhhhhh. You will offend the Ohio state fans.