• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Whatever floats your boat and how do I know when the post was deleted??? Obviously after PJ Walker was cut from the Browns when I posted it or are you not aware that had happened as well???

It wasn't deleted. We never delete stuff. It's just hidden. Mods can still see it. One of the mods hid it it but it wasn't me. Hence my confusion. 

Screenshot_20231211-002349.thumb.png.8536ca83ca02219275a2e5c08ef12700.png

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It wasn't deleted. We never delete stuff. It's just hidden. Mods can still see it. One of the mods hid it it but it wasn't me. Hence my confusion. 

Screenshot_20231211-002349.thumb.png.8536ca83ca02219275a2e5c08ef12700.png

Thanks for letting me know about this and sorry for accusing you on it but since that mod who did it didn't leave me any reasoning at all on why he hid it makes no sense and which is why i assume it was you. Had he left me a message, none of this would have happened. Obviously he or she had an agenda to not let me know likely due on hating my opinion to suggest PJ over Dalton to back up Bryce and don't want others to agree it make sense that Dalton should be allowed to be pick up by a contender cause of his veteran leadership and experience on a playoff team like Flacco whom the Browns drop PJ for. Im sure Ginger doesn't want to be here either and wants a SB ring before he retires.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Re: Mahomes officiating complaints...

They aren't even arguing that the call is wrong, they're arguing about it being called right then rather than at other times as well. I can understand that line of thought on a very general level but it's not like the officials knew what was going to happen on the play, and my god was Toney ever offsides... that's a mistake my 3rd graders make, not a pro.

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

They aren't even arguing that the call is wrong, they're arguing about it being called right then rather than at other times as well. I can understand that line of thought on a very general level but it's not like the officials knew what was going to happen on the play, and my god was Toney ever offsides... that's a mistake my 3rd graders make, not a pro.

Right tackle is backed up again as well.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Right tackle is backed up again as well.

It's kind of crazy just how far that aspect has gone this year, with tackles being off the line and leaving early. There were guys that were always on the very edge of the ruke but that edge seems to now be completely gone.

2 hours ago, KSpan said:

It's kind of crazy just how far that aspect has gone this year, with tackles being off the line and leaving early. There were guys that were always on the very edge of the ruke but that edge seems to now be completely gone.

OL play across the league is so bad that it definitely feels like they're getting some very lenient officiating. On a lot of games is watch the OTs are taking off just a hair early on practically every passing play.

If I'm a DL coach I'm coaching my edge rusher to stop playing off the snap. Don't look at the ball to try to get a jump on the OT off the snap. These guys are leaving early. Go off the OT not the ball. If you go off the ball he's going to be well into his set by the time you engage him.