• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll call… who’s going? PIE to those who are attending

TheBigKat

My son and I will be there.  Bad weather games are fun, even when the Panthers stink (ala the ‘02 end of season game against the Patriots when it was similar weather). Yeah, call us crazy. 

We did get two extra free tickets from for my wife and daughter. They aren’t as enthusiastic about bad weather games and have bailed on us and not going.  The weather has ruined a planned family outing 😾😎

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, grateflday said:

My son and I will be there.  Bad weather games are fun, even when the Panthers stink (ala the ‘02 end of season game against the Patriots when it was similar weather). Yeah, call us crazy. 

We did get two extra free tickets from for my wife and daughter. They aren’t as enthusiastic about bad weather games and have bailed on us and not going.  The weather has ruined a planned family outing 😾😎

I had more hope for that '01 team than I do this version of the Panthers.  Yes, I was at that NE game as well.  As the  Pats started to pile on the points in the second half amounting to a route, what little remaining folks in the rainy attendance fled to drier and warmer surroundings. My biddies an I stayed until the game clock was 00:00 at which point I estimate less than 5% of the stadium still had people in it.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I actually wouldn’t tip my cap to someone going to see this failure of a franchise on display

It's a tough spot to be in. I am very hard on Tepper and the franchise as a whole but I know many, if not nearly all of the players are still putting it all out there. Hopefully they're pretty pissed at Tepper as well.

• Pie 1