• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Drafting!!!!

BeenPounding

21 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

Since we aren't really playing for anything, its mock draft season!!!!!!  Here is my weekly foray...

Traded back several times to acquire more mid round picks. 

PFN_MDS_Result__1703354747507.thumb.png.870f96989fbd7b10f6841306438fc893.png

We have a draft subforum for this.  It's current despite it saying 2023 draft. The title hasn't been updated.

• Flames 1

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Lol at Egbuka falling to the 2nd round.  Also, Utah's Elliss is returning to school.

I could see it. Usually when you have two studs in the same unit on a college team one of them is exposed as a pretender at the NFL level who greatly benefitted from playing with a true stud. Thinking back to guys like Ryan Sims with Peppers at UNC. TMJ with Justin Jefferson at LSU. Courtney Brown with Lavar Arrington at Penn State. I'm sure you could go on for days.

Lowkey hoping we put the transition tag on Burns which forces a team to give up 2 firsts for him similar to the offer from the Rams last year. Win/Win imo. Use it on Brock Bowers if he's there where the pick lays or the other option would be on Chop Robinson depending on how much he falls or if he's there possibly in the second.