• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best fast food burger?

CamWhoaaCam

10 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

Best fast food burger is like saying best AB InBev beer.

You can deff get something that isnt gross, but its still just fast food

Im eating a Good Times cheese burger as I type this so...

Oh homemade burgers are 100% better.

My favorite homemade burger is 2 well seasoned patties with homemade coleslaw, homemade chili, onions, and mustard.

Burgers taste so much better without cheese imo. You get the full burger flavor without the cheese.

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Not sure if it qualifies since it sure isn't priced as such, but I have to go with 5 Guys. Double patties piled with pickles, grilled onions, grilled green peppers, BBQ sauce, a bit of lettuce, maybe some jalapenos... yum.

Five Guys legit, but they are overpriced ASF!

Burger and Fries will run you close to $20

I'm sorry I can go home and make a homemade burger for that much.

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, Cullenator said:

In-n-out sells unwrapped (well partially wrapped) burgers. 

Gross and unsanitary. no thanks. 

I ate at Flemings the other night in Charlotte and my entire meal came unwrapped.... matter of fact, the next night we ate at Eddie V's and, come to think of it, that meal was unwrapped, too.

10 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I ate at Flemings the other night in Charlotte and my entire meal came unwrapped.... matter of fact, the next night we ate at Eddie V's and, come to think of it, that meal was unwrapped, too.

But did it come in a bag with other peoples food or was it served on a plate just for you?

33 minutes ago, WarmThunder said:

In-n-out is super overrated.  Give me one reason outside of the hype that it is any better.  Not saying that it is terrible, had it multiple times, when convenient, just tastes like a fast food burger, no big deal. 

Never had it personally, but I have friends who live on the WC and they all swear that it's the best fast food burger on the West Coast.

I might have to make a visit just to try it lol

2 hours ago, Cullenator said:

But did it come in a bag with other peoples food or was it served on a plate just for you?

If you're really taking exception over a burger being wrapped or not, keep in mind someone's hands wrapped it up for you.

And your experience, probably a one-off and not the rule. At least, it's not happened to me. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

If you're really taking exception over a burger being wrapped or not, keep in mind someone's hands wrapped it up for you.

And your experience, probably a one-off and not the rule. At least, it's not happened to me. 

I live around the corner from one and every time somebody comes to visit me from North Carolina I get to go to In-N-Out Burger.  if you’re just getting food for yourself or eating in it’s fine that half of the burgers are exposed but if you’re getting food for three or four people, it’s gross that the burgers are half wrapped.