• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blues 8pm

52 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I think it’s the right move if he pans out, if he starts with his poo again Rod should put Pyotr in though. 

3 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Fml I hope he gets a very minor like 5 hour recovery time groin pull in warm ups.

Haha well I’m pulling for Raanta to do ok and help get us another Canes win. Like Rod says our goalie just has to outplay theirs and we have to play our game. It makes sense to play Raanta on a BtoB.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

Haha well I’m pulling for Raanta to do ok and help get us another Canes win. Like Rod says our goalie just has to outplay theirs and we have to play our game. It makes sense to play Raanta on a BtoB.

Can't fault RBA. I always assumed this would be the case, and I think it'll be that way until something or someone forces a change.

If it ain't broke- don't fix it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

I'll pull for him to do well.... however I won't pull for the decision to start him even on a b2b. He's awful and I have no doubt he lets In at least two softies and we need 4+ to win

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I'll pull for him to do well.... however I won't pull for the decision to start him even on a b2b. He's awful and I have no doubt he lets In at least two softies and we need 4+ to win

Can't play Pyotr every games unless you want to completely wear him out...

We just need to execute on offense and defense and not put Raanta in a position where he needs to stand on his head or face a lot of odd man breaks

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Short leash. That’s all I ask. I think if Raanta can get a get right game that would be great. But don’t leave the dude out there to die again. That’s all I ask. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

We just need to execute on offense and defense and not put Raanta in a position where he needs to stand on his head or face a lot of odd man breaks

4 days off before b2b 5 after it wouldn't 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

We have 4 nights/5 days off after this back to back. And Pyotr is on a heater so if he needs to relieve Raanta I’d be ok with that. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1