• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Revisited….Mike Tomlin

1 hour ago, Car123 said:

Tepper didn’t want him to become the Steelers head coach. Whatever Tepper says, do the opposite.

Huh....? Tomlin was the HC before Tepper was involved 

If he can bring their GM with him, sure.

The Steelers have an embarrassment of talent. Tomlin isn't going to easily be able to polish the pile of turds we currently have.

Make no mistake, this is the most difficult rebuild in the NFL. Even if we had someone of Tomlin's caliber AND had their FO, it would take a few seasons to turn this around.

That's the thing people are really gonna struggle the most with, watching us have to rebuild all this from the ruins that Fitterer and Tepper have created.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 2

Tomlin is an excellent coach.  But I (a) doubt he goes anywhere and (b) doubt Tepper could get him.

Much better than Wilks.  Don't get that comp/seems a bit shallow. I'd say he is one of the best coaches of the 21st century.  

He'd be my #1 option over any of the names who will actually be available

The guy hasn't had a losing season in his almost 2 decade career, that's insane.

Absolute worst case scenario, he'd turn the franchise around and establish a culture that we badly need