• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL games thread

10 minutes ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Welcome to my world. I'm a refugee from Reddit. I was downvoted to hell by them Bryce simps (Brycimps) for pointing out that Stroud was the better prospect. 

It was the same here. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

I was a 'unanimous' decision, because in a dictatorship, there is only one vote.

Fowler is also a moron. He was saying this past week that Harbough would prefer to coach the Chargers becuase San Diego is such a nice city. Dude, the Chargers left SD in 2017

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, csx said:

It was the same here. 

One poster in particular dumped several hundred poo reactions over the course of a month in the leadup to the draft on any posts not in total favor of Bryce Young. That poster has been completely MIA since the Colts game. Go figure.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

I still remember a Bryce fanatic posting this after the S2 tests. Some people were willing to go hard for some subjective tests that supposedly indicated football processing abilities than in your face concerns supported by visual proof of height, size, arm strength, ability issues etc

Guess those “fans” are reaping what they sowed. Just wish the rest of us didn’t have to pay that price too

Edited by Youngs Ten Yard Bombs
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

I'm surprised nobody has posted a Pickens comment and if we would kick the tires. 

I know he's taken plays off this year and looks checked out, but I've also seen reports that it's being overblown and he's not selifsh nor has a bad attitude. Young kid that's frustrated not getting the ball and doesn't know how to communicate this properly. 

Could be a head case. Could be a 23-year old that fits the exact archetype of WR we need for Bryce. Probably cheaper than Jameson, Aiyuk, DK, etc.

I mean given the talent issues and 2024 WRs are looking like 87 year old thielen, inactive TMJ, and slow mehhy mingo......Ive already said panthers need to sign one of the top 4 AND use the 33rd on WR too. 

Even doing that, panthers still need 2 more WRs and your pickens or ANY warm maybe talented WR needs to be checked out. Honestly fittererere/who ever GM needs to use that #1 wavier to the fullest. If any WR or OLB, TE, LB, OL, RB claim them!! 

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

One poster in particular dumped several hundred poo reactions over the course of a month in the leadup to the draft on any posts not in total favor of Bryce Young. That poster has been completely MIA since the Colts game. Go figure.

Shocker was memorable. You can see him go from "they are both good prospects" to that he's a bust over the period of a month. Message boards kill brain cells.

Stroud is a decent player but he’ll end up as a backup within 3 years.

Watch interviews with Bryce Young and then watch them with CJ Stroud. You flat out cannot pick CJ Stroud. I wouldn’t take him at pick #9

The people here that like Stroud over Young haven’t been able to talk with these dudes. Bryce is a better player but his mind is the difference. He is special

..If Stroud goes to the Texans he will bust miserably. If he can’t have a clean pocket he is going to struggle mightily

Texans wasted a pick on Stroud.

CJ Stroud drops out of the first 2 rounds

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, BenjaminBreeg said:

Well, it takes one to know one. It's safe to say that Fowler understands Tepper.

I am not defending Tepper but Fowler's only trick is poking at Tepper. He's got nothing else.

6 minutes ago, csx said:

Shocker was memorable. You can see him go from "they are both good prospects" to that he's a bust over the period of a month. Message boards kill brain cells.

This quote is pure gold:

Watch interviews with Bryce Young and then watch them with CJ Stroud. You flat out cannot pick CJ Stroud. I wouldn’t take him at pick #9

I guess Shocker is fluent in um, um, um.