• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL games thread

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly doubt they did. Tepper was sold and at the end of the day that's all that mattered.

It was 100% a Tepper call. You cannot tell me a HC who literally was known for liking bigger QBs during his coaching career looked at Bryce and thought "oh yeah, this is the guy that breaks the mold".

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

It's not gloating, it's saying "I fuging told you!"

It's anger at the stewards of the organization failing so badly.

8 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

It isn’t gloating 

it’s bitterness towards an owner and his staff that has ruined this franchise 

picking young just exemplifies all of it  meaning ‘I don’t care if he is the smallest qb to ever play, I’m Dave Tepper, draft him’

his flaws technically are in film for all to see but a nice dinner with Dave, Nicole and Fitterer was all it took 

nothing like trading away what was left of decent personnel for a 5’ 9” Qb.   Nfl ain’t college  

when legendary coach Bill Parcells was asked about young given the height concerns and the price paid, he said ‘he better walk on water’

i aint seen a whole lot  of walking   I see a lot of, Bryce  threw 2 TDs this game…participation trophies 

I get both of your points, but I’d argue many of the loudest here are gloating about the fact that they wanted Stroud yet the Panthers are floundering because they chose Stroud. 

58 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Minshew sucks deal with it.

The running game is what got them back in the game.

Minshew is a good backup/marginal starter type and a third string RB dropped the ball while their best player and starting RB stood on the sidelines. 

There's nothing for me to "deal with".  Someone so obsessed with "stars" should see the reality that the Colts had their star RB on the sidelines on the pivotal play of their season for some baffling reason just to watch their third stringer blow it.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Minshew is a good backup/marginal starter type and a third string RB dropped the ball while their best player and starting RB stood on the sidelines. 

There's nothing for me to "deal with".  Someone so obsessed with "stars" should see the reality that the Colts had their star RB on the sidelines on the pivotal play of their season for some baffling reason just to watch their third stringer blow it.

Taylor was the star of the game. That wasn't my point. I simply said Minshew is trash. He threw for 147 yards. Nuff said.