• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you think will be the Panther's starting QB in 2010?

Lumps

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the Panther's starting QB in 2010?

• Jake Delhomme
    • Matt Moore
    • Neither (Draft or Trade)

Yea its an abused topic but if there was ever poll-worthy question this is it (sadly). Remember I am not asking who you want to start.

No need to flame or go over the same crap if you don't want, or even post.

I just want to see actual numbers on how many people are kidding themselves. :)

Careful... we can see who you vote for ;)

Delhomme will be back in the starting lineup ready to go. He knows for a fact now he can't lolligag around and play like crap anymore. From day 1 he will be the man and everyone will know he is the man, count on it.

yeah, you can count on Jake to battle his aging body, his mental state, and lack of trust in most of his teammates, to comeback next year and just show us who is the man.

THe guy who starts will be one that earns it. There will be a competition this year and I expect that Moore will have the inside track. Everyone is aware that Jake was never expected to be the long term answer and was merely playing until that person was found. If Moore comes out determined to give it his all, he should be the starter by opening day.

Jake never lost the job. He was "injured". Matt filled in...which is his job as a backup. We were fed the story by the FO of an injury to Jake's finger, and that's ALL we go by, people. Everyone and their mom knows it wasn't true, but we go by what they tell us. So...since Jake never lost his job, once his finger has "healed", Matt will once again go to backing him up until Jake loses us games and can replace him...which has a high chance of happening.

Simple as that.

I think it's pathetic of our team that we as fans cant with 100% confidence say that Jake will not be the starter for 2010.

Until we see how he plays it would be stupid to say anything now. Even if they thought Moore would be the starter they won't tell him yet. They know that competition bring out the best in players plus they have the experience of Moore playing well in 2007 and regressing in 2008. Given their biggest concerns are Moore's lack of preparation and lackadasical attitude, it would be stupid to tell him he is the starter no matter what. That is recipe for complacency. I don't know why fans don't know that.

I voted Moore.... actually just once..

Well, I voted with the feeling that this is it for Fox win or lose ( depending on weather or not you believe the rumors going around that Fox doesn't care to be a panther any longer)

That said, Matt Moore has undenialble proof that he gives us the best chance to win. Win % So I THINK Matt Moore will start. If not I think Fox is heh ..... dumb or that there is really something going on with him and dehlomme in the showers

Archived