• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richardson and our FO proved again they are retarded

posthumecaver

I guess it was not possible to expect anything more from management that is showing unconditional loyality to Jake Delhomme to let Peppers walk away without compensation.....

This talk that before the Uncapped year that Richardson would not let Peppers pay 20 mil$. Lets look now against all the nobility of Richardson against the NFL how much money his fellow Owners would pay to Peppers in uncapped year....

They didn't even tagged the guy and didn't even ask for a 2nd rounder or at least place the transition tag and if the guy gets a reasonable contract match it....

And all the buuullllshhit that we have to eat, that they have the give the extension to young player.....Halllooo, we are in uncapped year, you can pay all the money you like to Peppers and still extend everybody, if you don't want it next year don't sign the guy.....

I am asking lately too why the hell I am following the cardiac cats and this FO....

God help us all next year I think this franchise would not help us......

This talk that before the Uncapped year that Richardson would not let Peppers pay 20 mil$. Lets look now against all the nobility of Richardson against the NFL how much money his fellow Owners would pay to Peppers in uncapped year....

this does not make sense.

They didn't even tagged the guy and didn't even ask for a 2nd rounder

he's not a RFA you mouth breathing cretin. You can't place a tender on him.

or at least place the transition tag and if the guy gets a reasonable contract match it....

the transition tag is the exact same as the franchise. they'd be on the hook for the 21 million unless someone else decided to match it, and then they'd be left with nothing.

learn the fuging rules.

And all the buuullllshhit that we have to eat, that they have the give the extension to young player.....Halllooo, we are in uncapped year, you can pay all the money you like to Peppers and still extend everybody, if you don't want it next year don't sign the guy.....

easy to say for someone posting from a demo computer in walmart

Archived