• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

I mean, I hear people saying Green Bay's defense is trash, but they've obviously upped their game in these playoffs.

They're not a very good D. The Cowboys are postseason choke artists and Purdy always looks like this as soon as he missing any of his numerous elite weapons.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That was a brutal drive from Purdy. Three straight terrible throws setup 3rd and long.

Greg was saying on one of those it was the timing I think. Purdy threw to a spot where Kittle was supposed to be but Kittle got thrown off by a defender?

But I agree Purdy has generally been off the mark for most of this game 

Just now, Hoenheim said:

what was that stat again? theyre 0-30 under Kyle Shannahan when trailing by a certain number of points in the 4th quarter. Cant remember how many points.

Can't be many. They've never been down by more than one possession. That's brutal.

26 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, did we not see the TD pass? And, no, that was far from the only one this season.

Purdy is in the absolute ideal situation for any QB.  Otherwise he's Bridgewater.   Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see soon enough. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This offseason could be wild if the 49ers lose this game. They will be QB hunting for sure.

They should be but will they?

The Bears are gonna be interesting to watch. If they stick with Fields they need to put #1 in the auction block. If they move on from Fields, the Niners and Dolphins need to be duking it out for Fields.