• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, at some point the elite QBs have to realize that squeezing ever dime for themselves leaves the team cash strapped to put a team around them. A big part of the reason why Brady has more rings than Manning is that he always had a more team friendly contract. At some point the money is just dick measuring and keeping score. I'd rather take a little less meaning I can have better OL on front of me and better receivers beside me. You're still going to make way more money than you could ever reasonably spend.

It’s also by far the best defense the chiefs have had in the Mahomes era, and more often than not the better defense wins the superbowl. Remember what the legion of boom did to prime Peyton… destroyed him

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I can't wait to see your Lamar reaction after he's holding up 2 MVP at the end of the season.

What will you say then?

Don't mean sh*t love how you think MVP IS MORE important than A Lombardi....

Ravens go home next week no matter who they play...

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Don't mean sh*t love how you think MVP IS MORE important than A Lombardi....

Ravens go home next week no matter who they play...

You kinda slow let me help you out there is a SB MVP trophy handed out after the SB. Add his regular season MVP that would be 2 MVP's.

Understand now?

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

It’s also by far the best defense the chiefs have had in the Mahomes era, and more often than not the better defense wins the superbowl. Remember what the legion of boom did to prime Peyton… destroyed him

Not in recent years. In recent years a lot of the Super Bowl champs have been pretty bad statistical defenses. 

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

Oh the niners stadium the pain I remember every time I see a game there and I relive cam not jumping on the fumble 

I'm still just gobsmacked every time I encounter a Panther fan Cam hater given the absolute poo show we've been post-Cam. I mean, seriously. WTF???

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

You kinda slow let me help you out there is a SB MVP trophy handed out after the SB. Add his regular season MVP that would be 2 MVP's.

Understand now?

Again I don't care about mvp lvp pcp all the ps don't care.

I don't give a sh*t about individual player accolades even when they are on my team... 

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't care who wins or loses any of these games. I'm just hoping for good, competitive, entertaining games.

I'm thinking if the Texans won tonight, you would have been all over CJs sack. And crapping on Bryce Young with comparisons. 

CJ just experienced what Bryce does every week. Oline couldn't hold up consistently and receivers couldn't get consistent separation. The texans don't have a bad oline. They just ran into the best defense and couldn't make plays against them.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still just gobsmacked every time I encounter a Panther fan Cam hater given the absolute poo show we've been post-Cam. I mean, seriously. WTF???

He's a Cam troll.

He will poo anyone who post something about Cam.