• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bills got cute and didn’t get CMC, now that team needs to be blown up

TheBigKat

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What's annoying is you constantly acting like games are just head to head matchups of superstars because superstars are all you can see. You act like a 13 year old girl with this stuff. Sorry, but that's just the truth.

I'm not even an Allen fan. I think he's fun to watch but that's the end of it. Hell, I thought the guy was gonna be a massive bust. He's one of the least accurate passers I've ever seen in college no exaggeration.

You're not a Allen fan yet you keep replying to me everytime I bring him up.

Seems like it's personal. I can't call him overrated?

I mean he's the #1 story on a Monday. You got people saying the Bills failed Allen. I never seen a QB get so many excuses despite losing. It's kind of sad and pathetic.

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Mahomes ain't out there taking less money to build a better team.   It's why the skill talent around him has gone backwards. 

I think he had the largest cap hit this year in the league.  Next year he accounts for like 25% of the cap. 

Would you say he's the best QB in the League?  He should be the highest paid QB then.

image.png.e209c72a1ead630239119e1b32763d90.png

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean he's the #1 story on a Monday. You got people saying the Bills failed Allen. I never seen a QB get so many excuses despite losing. It's kind of sad and pathetic.

Hard to watch that game and think Josh Allen was the problem. 

A healthy Bills teams beats a healthy KC team.  That's sports IMO.  Sometimes the better team isn't going to get the W. 

I wish we were the Bills. 

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Would you say he's the best QB in the League?  He should be the highest paid QB then.

image.png.e209c72a1ead630239119e1b32763d90.png

I wasn't commenting on what I thought of him.  Just was commenting on the implication he was taking friendly deals for the betterment of the team.  He is 25% of the cap for KC next year.  Mahomes isn't taking less to get better talent around.  Not saying he should or shouldn't. 

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Injuries are part of the game. Even pure pocket passers get injured.  It's not like a QB's SB window is prior to 30.  Yes, it's cool for a young gun to win one early on, but it's not like that happens all the time.  Plenty of QBs have won a ring in the middle-to-end of their careers.

My point is you have to try to maximize your window. It's hard to be consistently good in the NFL. Lord knows we should understand that.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You're not a Allen fan yet you keep replying to me everytime I bring him up.

Seems like it's personal. I can't call him overrated?

Good lord, man. How many excuses have you made for Cam? For Deion and Shadeur? Hell, I think you're spot on with Cam but for you to call pointing out failures of organizations and coaching staffs sad and pathetic is just wildly lacking in self awareness.

3 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Carolina would have possibly fared better than a bunch of 2-5picks having another first

Bills got cheap and thought they can do without CMC, it showed last night that it all fell on Allen, that team needs to be blown up now

SF goes to NFCCG

another fail by Fitterer and the Panthers North team

NFC Championship that comes down to a field goal and you believe that means the team gets "blown up"?

Stranger Things Season 5

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wasn't commenting on what I thought of him.  Just was commenting on the implication he was taking friendly deals for the betterment of the team.  He is 25% of the cap for KC next year.  Mahomes isn't taking less to get better talent around.  Not saying he should or shouldn't. 

I distinctly remember when he signed his latest contract that Mahomes said--and I'm paraphrasing--I could have asked for more money, but wanted the team to have some flexibility in signing talent at other positions on the roster.

Edited by 45catfan

I can’t believe that anybody watching that game came away thinking that the Bills win that game if they have CMC when a) the bills were averaging nearly 5 yards per carry and b) their defense was allowing nearly 8 yards per play, and c) they had a missed FG and failed on a fake punt from their own 30. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Hard to watch that game and think Josh Allen was the problem. 

A healthy Bills teams beats a healthy KC team.  That's sports IMO.  Sometimes the better team isn't going to get the W. 

I wish we were the Bills. 

Josh is never the problem.

He had a TD late that he missed because he short armed a open WR.

KC gave him another chance with the fumble at the goal line which would have ended the game earlier.

Allen also fumbled late which his teammate saved him. To allow him another chance to extend the drive.

But Allen did nothing wrong. When I just gave you 3 things he did wrong. Sure his teammates also let him down, but they loss as a team. 

Allen can't get all the credit when they win and get none of the blame when they lose. 

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Good lord, man. How many excuses have you made for Cam? For Deion and Shadeur? Hell, I think you're spot on with Cam but for you to call pointing out failures of organizations and coaching staffs sad and pathetic is just wildly lacking in self awareness.

You are weird man.

How the hell did we go from Josh Allen to Deion and Shadeur?

Like just stop replying to me. You have an agenda or something. Sorry if calling Allen overrated offended you.

Didn't know Prime and his son was on your mind early this morning after NFL playoff games...

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Josh is never the problem.

He had a TD late that he missed because he short armed a open WR.

KC gave him another chance with the fumble at the goal line which would have ended the game earlier.

Allen also fumbled late which his teammate saved him. To allow him another chance to extend the drive.

But Allen did nothing wrong. When I just gave you 3 things he did wrong. Sure his teammates also let him down, but they loss as a team. 

Allen can't get all the credit when they win and get none of the blame when they lose. 

Yeah, Allen wasn't perfect. He missed some throws. I said it in the game thread. Mahomes also missed back to back potential TD throws late. It's almost like playing QB in the NFL is pretty hard and that football is a team game and not just two QBs playing one on one. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You are weird man.

How the hell did we go from Josh Allen to Deion and Shadeur?

Like just stop replying to me. You have an agenda or something. Sorry if calling Allen overrated offended you.

Didn't know Prime and his son was on your mind early this morning after NFL playoff games...

Just stunning lack of self awareness. LOL!

You're right that I do have an agenda here and it's just to point out your massive hypocrisy.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just stunning lack of self awareness. LOL!

You're right that I do have an agenda here and it's just to point out your massive hypocrisy.

I'm going to end this conversation. Last time you suspended me for simply having a different opinion than you.

I learn from my mistakes so I'm going to be the bigger man this time and just end the conversation. No more Josh Allen talk for me. On to the next round of QBs.