• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bills got cute and didn’t get CMC, now that team needs to be blown up

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Josh is never the problem.

He had a TD late that he missed because he short armed a open WR.

KC gave him another chance with the fumble at the goal line which would have ended the game earlier.

Allen also fumbled late which his teammate saved him. To allow him another chance to extend the drive.

But Allen did nothing wrong. When I just gave you 3 things he did wrong. Sure his teammates also let him down, but they loss as a team. 

Allen can't get all the credit when they win and get none of the blame when they lose. 

I mean, he isn't the problem.  No big picture.  Like, at all. 

you are just doing a version of Cam Newton hate IMO.  Cam doing everything and carrying the load and then hyper focusing on every play that doesn't play out ideal for him.   I mean, which you can do with any player.  You go back to games Tom Brady lost and start nitpicking plays that didn't work out and blame Brady as the reason they lost. 

Even on that final drive where the K missed a kick he just has to make....Diggs let that deep bomb go right through his hands on the first play of the drive. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I distinctly remember when he signed his latest contract that Mahomes said--and I'm paraphrasing--I could have asked for more money, but wanted the team to have some flexibility in signing talent at other positions on the roster.

dude signed a half billion dollar deal (450M).   Now, granted, it really isn't that.  But to act like Mahomes choosing to play for less for the good of the team just ain't something I am buying.  Again, he is 25% of the cap next year.  1 dude. 

Did they keep Cheetah? Who wanted to stay there? Issue was money.  They got a cast of JAG WRs and rookie contract talent outside of their TE.   The O skill talent is basically Kelce and JAGs/rookies.  Which is a big part of why KC has been so ugly this year.  It's easily the weakest team they have had in a couple years. 

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, he isn't the problem.  No big picture.  Like, at all. 

you are just doing a version of Cam Newton hate IMO.  Cam doing everything and carrying the load and then hyper focusing on every play that doesn't play out ideal for him.   I mean, which you can do with any player.  You go back to games Tom Brady lost and start nitpicking plays that didn't work out and blame Brady as the reason they lost. 

Even on that final drive where the K missed a kick he just has to make....Diggs let that deep bomb go right through his hands on the first play of the drive. 

Yeah man sure Allen is the perfect player. Deserves no blame. His teammates need to get better.

Hopefully they don't let him down again next year.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah man sure Allen is the perfect player. Deserves no blame. His teammates need to get better.

Hopefully they don't let him down again next year.

yeah, see what you did there.  Your argument is essentially you acting like those that disagree with you....believe things they don't. 

Josh Allen isn't a perfect player.  The Bills however do not have a QB issue.  That isn't why they went home. 

Bills just needed to be healthy and they are in the AFCCG.  But that's sports.   You give them a healthy D and their #2 WR.  They are beating KC last night.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, see what you did there.  Your argument is essentially you acting like those that disagree with you....believe things they don't. 

Josh Allen isn't a perfect player.  The Bills however do not have a QB issue.  That isn't why they went home. 

Bills just needed to be healthy and they are in the AFCCG.  But that's sports.   You give them a healthy D and their #2 WR.  They are beating KC last night.  

True until the beating KC. KC is better coached team and that has been the difference everytime they beat fown the Bills in the playoffs. Itreally nitpicky because they are both good teams but at that level KC is a better coached team.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

True until the beating KC part. KC is better coached team and that has been the difference everytime they beat the Bills in the playoffs. It's really nitpicky because they are both good teams but at that level KC is a better coached team.

Just now, Waldo said:

True until the beating KC. KC is better coached team and that has been the difference everytime they beat fown the Bills in the playoffs. Itreally nitpicky because they are both good teams but at that level KC is a better coached team.

Oh, I don't disagree.  Reid > McD and I don't think it's that close.  Which roster would I rather have? Give me the Bills today vs KC today. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

They need something every year. Mahomes had limited weapons. This was his best chance to beat him.

I'm just not big on excuses every year. At some point you are part of the problem. We can have this same conversation again next year because we all know it's coming.

I think I just have to accept the fact this guy is well liked and people want him to be great. That's when I become labeled as a hater because I don't like people getting credit without actually winning something.

I seen a similar QB in Cam do much more with less than a QB like Allen. I'm sorry but I can't feel sorry for Allen. The greats just get the job done. I'm not a excuses guy that's just the fact of the matter.

Same reason I hyped Bryce and the same reason why I now question him. He didn't look good all season. Am I supposed to make excuses as to why he played bad football?

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

Oh, I don't disagree.  Reid > McD and I don't think it's that close.  Which roster would I rather have? Give me the Bills today vs KC today. 

100%

I was about to say we will see how the Bills do when they have to cut that 20 mil out of the rest of the roster to actually pay Allen this season. Love McD but I am taking Reid every time in the postseason. If the Bills move on from McD they have a chance at a SB but they need to move now IMO. 

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They need something every year. Mahomes had limited weapons. This was his best chance to beat him.

I'm just not big on excuses every year. At some point you are part of the problem. We can have this same conversation again next year because we all know it's coming.

I think I just have to accept the fact this guy is well liked and people want him to be great. That's when I become labeled as a hater because I don't like people getting credit without actually winning something.

I seen a similar QB in Cam do much more with less than a QB like Allen. I'm sorry but I can't feel sorry for Allen. The greats just get the job done. I'm not a excuses guy that's just the fact of the matter.

Same reason I hyped Bryce and the same reason why I now question him. He didn't look good all season. Am I supposed to make excuses as to why he played bad football?

you just seem to not like Josh Allen.  Again, it's got a Cam energy to it.  Cam Newton wasn't actually the problem of the Cam era.  Rosters with gigantic holes all over it was.  Was Cam flawed? Sure.  But that never made him the problem in the Cam era. 

What is the problem for the Bills? I would say it's a conservative defensive HC holding them back in a conference with all the good QBs.  Josh Allen has been to the post season 5 straight years.  Bills got a pretty dang special guy behind C.  They need someone to get them over the hump.   Generally, it's coaching or QB play that stalls a team when they reach that level.  My money is on the coach. 

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

you just seem to not like Josh Allen.  Again, it's got a Cam energy to it.  Cam Newton wasn't actually the problem of the Cam era.  Rosters with gigantic holes all over it was.  Was Cam flawed? Sure.  But that never made him the problem in the Cam era. 

What is the problem for the Bills? I would say it's a conservative defensive HC holding them back in a conference with all the good QBs.  Josh Allen has been to the post season 5 straight years.  Bills got a pretty dang special guy behind C.  They need someone to get them over the hump.   Generally, it's coaching or QB play that stalls a team when they reach that level.  My money is on the coach. 

You have yet to show me where I actually hated on Josh Allen?

I called him overrated because the hype and the success is not adding up. I called him Brett Farve Jr. with his decision making.

Comparing him to a HOF QB is hating?

Just because I don't worship him like most doesn't mean I'm hating.