• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bills got cute and didn’t get CMC, now that team needs to be blown up

TheBigKat

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Maybe the real problem is that you still watch ESPN and not Allen or anything anyone really thinks about him that isn't from hot take for central?

Allen's work stands by itself. He is a good QB. ESPN is and has been trash so if they are comparing him to Payton/Manning then not watching that garbage might be the answer you really need?

Bingo. Anyone still paying attention to the talking heads clamoring for clicks, reactions, and shares is playing themselves.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good point. Kind of hard for me to avoid it because I watch sports 80% of the time. Maybe I need to get back on my Netflix n Chill.

Cutting out those fools was a life improvement for me. If you are getting worked up at all by their complete BS then it's a good hint to try it. I've been there years ago. 

Too bad because it used to be fun but then they let the loud idiots in the room and now that is all that is left. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. Anyone still paying attention to the talking heads clamoring for clicks, reactions, and shares is playing themselves.

For your own mental health stay away. At some point it seeps in and there is so little value left over there. 

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A guy is literally given a job/task….go out the and claim Bryce Young actually is more promising than CJ Stroud.  He then does it.  The entire ESPN model and elsewhere is just to stir drama and say things that generate views at this stage.  What is said on those shows should never be mistaken as what the masses think 

Skip Bayless IMO really figured it out the best and it’s all been a rocketship downhill ever since 

• Beer 1

Just now, Waldo said:

Cutting out those fools was a life improvement for me. If you are getting worked up at all by their complete BS then it's a good hint to try it. I've been there years ago. 

Too bad because it used to be fun but then they let the loud idiots in the room and now that is all that is left. 

Back when I was in college my TV pretty much never came off of ESPN. It was just always there in the background. I didn't pay much attention to the screamo shows, mainly just SportsCenter. But then YouTube basically killed SC so there was nothing left on ESPN for me but live sports. I can't imagine honestly watching those people scream at each other and just drop constant obviously thirsty as fug hot take after hot take. Expand that same statement to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc. Cut all of that poo out of your life and watch your mental health improve.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Back when I was in college my TV pretty much never came off of ESPN. It was just always there in the background. I didn't pay much attention to the screamo shows, mainly just SportsCenter. But then YouTube basically killed SC so there was nothing left on ESPN for me but live sports. I can't imagine honestly watching those people scream at each other and just drop constant obviously thirsty as fug hot take after hot take. Expand that same statement to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc. Cut all of that poo out of your life and watch your mental health improve.

IMO it was more fun when half the day was re-runs of classic SC vs the crap they put on there now. PTI was the first garbage hot-take show I can remember and now that is all I have seen them do for little bit I have caught since I walked away. I always thought the scremo (lol) crap helped them cut the re-runs and like you said SC's was killed off leaving just the scum to fill the void. Hell even when they host a game it's trash it's that bad.

Edited by Waldo

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

IMO it was more fun when half the day was re-runs of classic SC vs the crap they put on there now. PTI was the first garbage hot-take show I can remember and now that is all I have seen them do for little bit I have caught since I walked away. I always thought the scremo (lol) crap helped them cut the re-runs and like you said SC's was killed off leaving just the scum to fill the void. Hell even when they host a game it's trash it's that bad.

I remember PTI and Around the Horn. I was like... wait, do people really actually watch this poo? WHY???  Who cares what these idiots think on the hot take topics of the day?

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I remember PTI and Around the Horn. I was like... wait, do people really actually watch this poo? WHY???  Who cares what these idiots think on the hot take topics of the day?

They wouldn't STFU and then they took over. It was sad at first and now I just want it all to just die and go away. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LOL I was wrong. It was First Take and those 2 clowns while PTI/Around the Horn were the 2nd dose of that crap. PTI was the nice version of First Take that tried to class up the moron approach to skremo sport show. 

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jon Gruden and crew immediately won a Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's team in TB.

That was just a crew change. To me, blowup means the general manager cutting or trading away veterans for draft picks and letting the younger, cheaper guys take over.