• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vrabel interviewing with carolina Thursday

jamos14

53 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

I bet they brought in Vrabel as a potential DC if someone hired Evero.  Not everyone who interviews for a position is really interviewing for that position.  That goes for GM too as I think we are going to see with Tilis being hired as the cap guy even though we've repeatedly interviewed him for GM.

Not from what I hear…in fact Vrabel wants roster control which may be a problem for these teams.  Not to mention he is a guy you love or you hate.  Not much in between 

21 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Not from what I hear…in fact Vrabel wants roster control which may be a problem for these teams.  Not to mention he is a guy you love or you hate.  Not much in between 

See if that’s true, you have all these posters bitching “we need to have a GM and HC structure like everyone else” but the same folks will say “naw Vrabel can have roster control”. It’s one or the other and let me tell you, this team was burned from 2020-2022 with a roster control coach even if he was an Idiot.

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

See if that’s true, you have all these posters bitching “we need to have a GM and HC structure like everyone else” but the same folks will say “naw Vrabel can have roster control”. It’s one or the other and let me tell you, this team was burned from 2020-2022 with a roster control coach even if he was an Idiot.

I don’t disagree on that.  Vrabel is a great coach IMO but he is clearly a tough guy to deal with…but that’s what people of substance do.  They practice what they preach 

Edited by Shocker