• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales Hire Temperature Gauge

How do you feel about the Canales Hire?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Canales Hire?

• Love it!
    • Hate it!
    • Indifferent

On 2/2/2024 at 3:18 AM, kungfoodude said:

Sure. Just like owners can not know their ass from a hole in the ground......exactly like David Tepper.

Remind us how well his ownership has gone so far?

Nobody is suggesting the product has been acceptable, clearly it's been pitiful, not worth a damn...

That said, the whenching & hand wringing is tiresome, any expectation that Tepper won't be involved is completely unrealistic -- would be an indication of cluelessness at the highest level, ever.

5 hours ago, RayRedd said:

Nobody is suggesting the product has been acceptable, clearly it's been pitiful, not worth a damn...

That said, the whenching & hand wringing is tiresome, any expectation that Tepper won't be involved is completely unrealistic -- would be an indication of cluelessness at the highest level, ever.

The expectation is that he won't micromanage. Yet he is.

Until that stops, it will continue to be the disaster it is. 

I have a sneaking suspicion we don't see a winning record for the current decade.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The expectation is that he won't micromanage. Yet he is.

Until that stops, it will continue to be the disaster it is. 

I have a sneaking suspicion we don't see a winning record for the current decade.

If true that sounds like one LOOOOOOONG decade being that we aren't even half way through it yet.

• Beer 1

It’s pretty funny how he keeps working with qbs who share his personality faults. 

obviously Russell Wilson is a weirdo freak evangelical who believes carbonated water can cure concussions. No surprise he left the Seahawks shortly after Wilson became too much to tolerate. 

geno was so full of himself and an asshole he had his jaw broke in a locker room fight in New York. In Daves “I betrayed my wife” book he described himself as a “recovered narcissist.”

baker betrayed his wife in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory with a girl he met on tinder (using his own picture no less), so I’m sure he and Dave had a lot in common. 

can’t wait to find out what freak poo Bryce is in to

Edited by electro's horse

7 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

It’s pretty funny how he keeps working with qbs who share his personality faults. 

obviously Russell Wilson is a weirdo freak evangelical who believes carbonated water can cure concussions. No surprise he left the Seahawks shortly after Wilson became too much to tolerate. 

geno was so full of himself and an asshole he had his jaw broke in a locker room fight in New York. In Daves “I betrayed my wife” book he described himself as a “recovered narcissist.”

baker betrayed his wife in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory with a girl he met on tinder (using his own picture no less), so I’m sure he and Dave had a lot in common. 

Conspiracy Theory Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Yeah because Canales is the only one of us who have ever done some fugged up bullshit in their past. How many of us has ever acted like a narcissist at one point or another in our lives? How many of us has ever cheated on a spouse or been in a relationship they weren't content with and did something shitty? I'm not holding him at fault for being a Christian because there is not one damn thing wrong with that if we agree this is the land of freedom of religion.

Some people like to act as if they do no wrong or have done no wrong. We would all probably be surprised if we knew some of our pasts especially the past of those who stomp their feet the loudest at others past mistakes.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

How is this a conspiracy? What do you think that word means? I’m serious. That’s obviously an observation. 

It's just BS judgement in my opinion. How's your life been? Have you ever made a mistake before or acted like a narcissist? ALL of us have at one time or another acted self absorbed, been sexually promiscuous, chased a chick on tinder for a quickie, acted a fool, done things they regret etc... Whoever says they have not are completely full of poo and a narcissist themselves because their heads are too far up their own biased agenda based asses to admit it. I'm not saying the guy is going to be wildly successful (I can only hope) but your reasoning and theory is absolutely stupid hypocritical agenda based bull poo. You should post that crap in the litterbox with the rest of the political posters who think they are making a difference in the world by bitching in there. They all love me in there, tell them I said hello.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

How’s it a judgement? Just stating facts. 

You and I both know where it's coming from. Not going to get into it because no politics are allowed on this board so I can't tell you why. Your people in the litterbox will love it though. Definitely post it in there.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

Let's please not get into a religion thing again...it's pretty easy to do.  You just don't bring it up.  

Do note-a quick search shows that Canales is not evangelical.  He's from a strongly Christian latino family that is actively involved with one of those multi-cultural ministry churches called Mission Ebenezer Family Church.  He's seems to be a very religious guy but if a guy like Tepper doesn't mind then IDGAFF.

Ok, back to football or a lock is in the future.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1