• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assistant Coach Chatter

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, KBRed said:

I think Seattle might be patient and wait on things to unfold in the playoffs. The Ravens D Coordinator is a big one that seems like he would top Evero. 

Seattle didn’t interview Macdonald during the period where initial interviews for bye week playoff teams so if they win today Seattle will need to wait until after the SB to interview him for the first time.

4 hours ago, KBRed said:

I think Seattle might be patient and wait on things to unfold in the playoffs. The Ravens D Coordinator is a big one that seems like he would top Evero. 

Yeah there’s no rush for them. Commanders are getting Ben Johnson, they have their pick at any DC they like 

3 hours ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Seattle didn’t interview Macdonald during the period where initial interviews for bye week playoff teams so if they win today Seattle will need to wait until after the SB to interview him for the first time.

I’m not sure that’s how that works. He could come in for an inperson interview this week. 

Just now, 0kBoomer said:

Any chance you are gonna post the new Person article on the athletic? 

said on Twitter there is times for Dan and Dave’s introduction pressers. 

I haven't seen it yet and I'm getting my taxes done this morning.

Maybe later though...

6 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

Any chance you are gonna post the new Person article on the athletic? 

said on Twitter there is times for Dan and Dave’s introduction pressers. 

Not much in the article stating specific times or dates, said that wed likely be waiting a few more days for those, as they are attending senior bowl practices this week. @Mr. Scot if anything pertinent happens on the Athletic this morning I'll post it if you're busy.

• Pie 1