• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

Advice for all you Purdy haters:

Stay away from football tomorrow, because ESPN and NFLN are going to be spreading Purdy love throughout the airwaves. 

TBH, you might wanna go on a sabbatical until the Super Bowl. 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

Stay away from football tomorrow, because ESPN and NFLN are going to be spreading Purdy love throughout the airwaves. 

Anyone that listens to the talking heads deserves what they get.

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Man, whoever loses they tear apart.  I said at halftime Lamar and Purdy were gonna get abused by the talking heads on Monday.

Now it’s gonna be Lamar and Dan Campbell.  That’s just how it works in this era.  Literally Monday Morning Armchair Quarterbacks.

Should be talking about Lions WR #8 Reynolds.  The first drop was very bad, the second drop lost the game.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Man, whoever loses they tear apart.  I said at halftime Lamar and Purdy were gonna get abused by the talking heads on Monday.

Now it’s gonna be Lamar and Dan Campbell.  That’s just how it works in this era.  Literally Monday Morning Armchair Quarterbacks.

Should be talking about Lions WR #8 Reynolds.  The first drop was very bad, the second drop lost the game.

The Lions must've been eating chicken wings and greasy fries at halftime with not a sink in sight because they couldn't catch a damn thing in the second half. Receivers and DBs alike.

Going for it on 4th instead of kicking the FG to go up 17 was dumb but it shouldn't have caused the wheels to fall off. But that dropped pass absolutely caused the wheels to fall off. It set off an absolute avalanche of hilariously bad blunders.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I hope they're people just stuck in a Jiffy Lube.

I do enjoy me some PTI (an ESPN OG at this point) every now and then but otherwise avoid like the plague.

LOL! Last time I watched ESPN I was getting my snow tire put on. (I live in northern Vermont.)

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I hope they're people just stuck in a Jiffy Lube.

I do enjoy me some PTI (an ESPN OG at this point) every now and then but otherwise avoid like the plague.

PTI and the avalanche of idiots screaming hot takes at each other shows started during my college years. Then there were just more and more and more. With dumber and hotter poo takes from people just so obviously desperate for attention. I don't get why anyone watches that stuff. It's like the male version of TMZ. Oh look, so and so is dating this other so and so an they went to dinner at this place and they were wearing this dress. Why in the fug doesn't anyone care???

/rant off