• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen

Mr. Scot

18 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Hopefully Olsen can get on Carolinas staff in some capacity.  Maybe as a assistant TE or OL coach.  I think he could work his way up really fast

That would be ideal. In my opinion Greg Olsen is the type person that has such a strong will to succeed that it almost assures he will be a success in most everything he attempts

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Hopefully Olsen can get on Carolinas staff in some capacity.  Maybe as a assistant TE or OL coach.  I think he could work his way up really fast

There were some statements not long after Reich was fired with Olsen's name being mentioned as a head coach.  That's a bit too much.   However, Olsen is from a football family. I believe his dad is a HOF in NJ sports but, at minimum, he was a highly regarded coach. 

There is no doubt in my mind that Greg could be a great coach.  I would love to see him on the staff in some capacity along with Kuechly. 

• Pie 1

On 1/29/2024 at 10:42 AM, Mr. Scot said:

if Fox remains committed to the stupid plan of replacing Greg Olsen with Tom Brady, then yesterday was his final broadcast as part of their top team. Might be his last with Fox at all, depending on his contract.

Exceedingly dumb on their part if so...

IMO, Fox is really overestimating how much the public wants to hear what Tom Brady has to say

2 minutes ago, strato said:

Brady will pull a ton of women and casual fans, he is problaby the most famous dude there is from the NFL lately, name recognition wise. 

Advertisers.... 

he might could pull Taylor Swift type # adds