• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Aves 7pm

31 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I am not an expert on the rules , but what is the point of a 10 min misconduct with 1 second left in the game ?

It's the only penalty that results in a player getting tossed without a legit reason like a slash, hook, roughing, etc.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Nah, I think with all the thuggery Colorado was trying, Rod told TDA and Pepe to show 'em who their daddy is.

I hate I missed the end of the game. Sounds like it was eventful!

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Stumpy said:

I hate I missed the end of the game. Sounds like it was eventful!

It was all off camera on the Bally’s broadcast, not sure about the Avs? 

this scrum at 10:46 was on camera though and it was epic. Haven’t seen the canes scrum like that in I don’t know how long. It’s one of those scrums you gotta roll it back 10 second 20 times just to see each little facet happening at the same time. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

15 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Koochie is hot in December and true ass later. Good god. Tuesday was the laziest goal I’ve seen. This one was worse. 

Kooch has always struggled with long shots I'm 90% sure it's because he can't see them he needs to get Lasik.... it's also pretty obvious he's still suffering from that concussion I've had 10 in my life and let me tell you recovery is random as hell sometimes you clear up in an hour and other times it's takes months to clear the "fog"

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

obvious he's still suffering from that concussion I've had 10 in my life and let me tell you recovery is random as hell

That answers a lot of questions.....

jk.... glad you're okay.... I think.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1